Secret Santa 2020 Gifts Thread

abhi90

5 minutes ago, hope said:

Got Another one :panic: Was looking to buy it and you sent man :majesty: The book was enough and you sent another Amazing gift. Please reveal yourself my Santa :)

https://imgur.com/gallery/CKG2tRT

Abe game kaunsa hai ye to bata. Suspense daal diya

2 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

Didnt scroll down :rofl:

:chair:

On a serious note, hope ki to nikal padi. Great gifts man.

Bas @hope ab PS5 ki achchi news le aao.

Edited by abhinit90

2 minutes ago, abhinit90 said:

:chair:

On a serious note, hope ki to nikal padi. Great gifts man.

Bas @hope ab PS5 ki achchi news le aao.

TBh, For all the douchebaggery regarding PS5, he just deserved a note in gift saying "Soon, very soon". If i was his Santa, I would have done that :rofl:

9 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

TBh, For all the douchebaggery regarding PS5, he just deserved a note in gift saying "Soon, very soon". If i was his Santa, I would have done that :rofl:

+1 and indeed if his words came true he would have received a Miles Morales UE for PS5 as gift :P 

10 hours ago, hope said:

Got Another one :panic: Was looking to buy it and you sent man :majesty: The book was enough and you sent another Amazing gift. Please reveal yourself my Santa :)

Glad you liked the gifts. 
one more is on its way. Hope you like that one too 
enjoy man ??

Thanks to my Santa for sending this. I had no idea that it existed and well my previous trimmer is quite old. Very useful and thoughtful gift. Once again, thank you! No names and message was included, so I am completely clueless who my Santa could be

Oi8KuNI.png

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, santanu18 said:

Thanks to my Santa for sending this. I had no idea that it existed and well my previous trimmer is quite old. Very useful and thoughtful gift. Once again, thank you! No names and message was included, so I am completely clueless who my Santa could be

Pheww! 

Glad, you liked it. 

Couldn't add a note, since there was no gift option.

Enjoy the gift!

Another one's on the way, should reach by 24th Dec. Just a hint, it's an edible item.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Just got my gift. Really very very very thoughtful And its super amazing. Thank you so so much. Loved it emoji8.pngemoji3590.png.

Please reveal yourself my Santa.

Glad you liked it. It was really tough to get you something Uncharted related which you don't own; especially since you have almost everything. I hope the insides are epic too.

Damn you Amazon for not gift-wrapping the gift and not including my message :chair:

Btw 2.5 gifts are on their way ;)

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, abhinit90 said:

Glad you liked it. It was really tough to get you something Uncharted related which you don't own; especially since you have almost everything. I hope the insides are epic too.

Damn you Amazon for not gift-wrapping the gift and not including my message :chair:

Btw 2.5 gifts are on their way ;)

Thank you so much again man :) 

PS: there are still a few things related to uncharted which i don't own ;)  :P

4 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Glad you liked the gifts. 
one more is on its way. Hope you like that one too 
enjoy man ??

Thank you so much man. Loved the gifts. Merry Christmas, happy new year and good health to you and your family :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Guys, please do the purchases today or tomorrow if not already.. I was getting 24th delivery date for the Wednesday purchases itself.. Things will go mental on this thread next week for sure :wOOtjumpy:

Yes, can't wait :wootjumpy:

Even on items that are sold from cloudtail I'm getting dates of even 26th December. So yeah don't wait guys :P

I bought something on 16th Dec and Amazon gave me delivery date of 24th and have not yet shipped. When i call customer care they just flatly refuse to listen and just say that you will get it by 24th, it is not delayed yet. :ranting: