Secret Santa 2020 Gifts Thread

abhi90

Wait till you get the ps5. This was the secondary gift. Primary on the way! Thanks to the speed of speed post[emoji23][emoji23]
The speed post has finally crawled through [emoji14]

Thanks a lot mate, this is amazing, was thinking of picking this game after I got the PS5, will definitely be my first game on it when I get it. Thanks a ton.

224559e8f3bff92efc95cd46ac8c5f1b.jpg

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, AtheK said:

The speed post has finally crawled through emoji14.png

Dude F*** them. if you saw tracking you would have killed them. Banglore office to some kazagoudi post back to banglore office to some other post. Damn i was pissed. 

And enjoy bro i really liked the physical stuff a lot hence got same for you. Also advance me happy new year :console::console::console:

Edited by rushaboswal

1 minute ago, rushaboswal said:

Dude F*** them. if you saw tracking you would have killed them. Banglore office to some kazagoudi post back to banglore office to some other post. Damn i was pissed. 

And enjoy bro i really liked the physical stuff a lot hence got same for you. Also advance me happy new year :console::console::console:

Ya speed post can be joke sometimes, no worries mate, as you anyway know I need to wait for PS5 to arrive. Thanks again, and wish you a happy new year too :)

My Santa delivered these few days back. Was away from home and saw it today :D

Thank you very much for the gift Santa :cheers:. We are moving to a new place soon, I will get these setup somewhere around my rig when I put everything back up. It did not have a note so I have no idea who you are, please reveal yourself :) 

8ac9b757c07bd67098af25cfca438bb1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Keano
  • Like 3

My Santa delivered these few days back. Was away from home and saw it today [emoji3]

Thank you very much for the gift Santa :cheers:. We are moving to a new place soon, I will get these setup somewhere around my rig when I put everything back up. It did not have a note so I have no idea who you are, please reveal yourself [emoji4] 

8ac9b757c07bd67098af25cfca438bb1.jpg

Moar on the way!

• Like 1