Secret Santa 2020 Gifts Thread

abhi90

1 hour ago, Engineer said:

More gifts from :wOOtjumpy::dance:santanu18 thanks especially for Persona 4

I loved Persona 4. I hope you like it too. Heard a lot of great things about Ni No Kuni and saw it on your wishlist. Injustice 2 LE is the last complete fighting game I guess, do try it. Enjoy man!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So, my Santa send me this:wub: Both arrived back to back

Spoiler

IMG20201223203449.jpg

Spoiler

I am Groot :wub:  I am Groot :kisstogether:

Have pretty much all MCU movies on blu ray but no souvenirs...this is the beginning. 

IMG20201223203503.jpg

Thanks a lot Santa, please reveal yourself

Mery Christmas and a happy new year to all.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Four games in one package, Wow didn't know this existed :thumbsup:

I didn’t either.. Till I got it!! 
:dance:

4 hours ago, Animus said:

So, my Santa send me this:wub: Both arrived back to back

Hide contents

IMG20201223203449.jpg

Hide contents

I am Groot :wub:  I am Groot :kisstogether:

Have pretty much all MCU movies on blu ray but no souvenirs...this is the beginning. 

IMG20201223203503.jpg

Thanks a lot Santa, please reveal yourself

Mery Christmas and a happy new year to all.

@Animus that would be me. I do hope the gift card/msg was inside that.. There is one more coming your way, hopefully it gets delivered soon. 

40 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

For a sec i thought your Santa sent an Series X :panic:   :rofl:

I wish I could be philanthropic on that level.. :D

10 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Oyeeeee santaaaaa Bhai mere thank you so muchhh.... Was going to get an funko of overwatch from GTS. Play it every single day. Best Santa Bhai ♥️♥️♥️ 

Nice research ??

Ab samay agaya he samne ane Ka 

Glad you like the Funko, I was looking for a Roadhog one as I saw your enthusiasm in being a hooker in overwatch :naughty:

There are few more gifts on the way. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you and your family :cheers:

9 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

May be this, can’t see the image please edit

It was his submission in the monthly contest :D and I have over 2000 hours in Overwatch .. so know how much the heroes mean for the fans of the game! 

5 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Waiting for my santa to reveal itself too

:arigato:

My apologies for not being able to add a message or a note. Amazon India did not allow me to select any of the items as gifts and for some reason did not see an option to add a personalized message. 

Edited by Keano
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Keano said:

There are few more gifts on the way. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you and your family :cheers:

FEW MORE????? :dance: dude you already sent 3?

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your family too♥️♥️

4 hours ago, Keano said:

Glad you like the Funko, I was looking for a Roadhog one as I saw your enthusiasm in being a hooker in overwatch :naughty:

Ho doesn't like hooks bruh ?? No worries I have a sixtuple kill with Mcree (The only hero I have that with) so that was an nice surprise ??

Edited by rushaboswal

5 hours ago, mirage said:

@Animus that would be me. I do hope the gift card/msg was inside that.. There is one more coming your way, hopefully it gets delivered soon. 

Thanks bro! 

Yup, gift card/msg was there

I am Groot :nerves:

sorry couldn't take a pic, got super excited showing Groot to my wife and kiddo.

Edited by Animus

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

FEW MORE????? :dance: dude you already sent 3?

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your family too♥️♥️

Ohh, you got two more .. I did not see them in the picture. I saw your post about starting console gaming with PS4 gen. The Uncharted series is one of the best games of PS3 generation and are really well optimized for  PS4. Hope you like  playing them. 

There will be one more gift heading your way, but wont reach you till second week of January.

16 minutes ago, Keano said:

Ohh, you got two more .. I did not see them in the picture. I saw your post about starting console gaming with PS4 gen. The Uncharted series is one of the best games of PS3 generation and are really well optimized for  PS4. Hope you like  playing them. 

There will be one more gift heading your way, but wont reach you till second week of January.

Yeah still to play UNCHARTED 3 . Physical discs are love ♥️

You did nice job researching. 

Will wait no hurry!

Once again thanks a lot for all the gifts bro

• Like 1

On 12/22/2020 at 1:24 PM, kold_war said:

Oh wow.....funko pop figurine #2 : Reaper :wub:  This is a must for my room as well :wub:

Thank you so much santa :hug:please reveal yourself 

On 12/22/2020 at 12:57 PM, kold_war said:

Always wanted a funko pop figure for my room and i was planning to get this from the planet superheroes website. Thanks a lot santa :wub:

Glad you loved them Hemanth, two more things got delivered yesterday, Hope you got them too ? It also had a note ? (not sure if amazon put it properly) which gave away who I was 

Happy Holidays :D

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Glad you loved them Hemanth, two more things got delivered yesterday, Hope you got them too ? It also had a note ? (not sure if amazon put it properly) which gave away who I was 

Happy Holidays :D

I loved them bro... they look so good :wub:

at7nZpO.jpg

And sorry i got the P5 controller skin and Assassin's creed syndicate mousepad yesterday but was caught up with work,...so couldn't post it....They look really awesome :bigyellowgrin:  Will be putting it on my ds4 now :D Thanks!

Also, yeah there was no note in the package :P

Wlnz8pj.jpg

Wish you merry christmas and a very happy new year :cheers:

Edited by kold_war
  • Like 4

Just now, kold_war said:

I loved them bro... they look so good :wub:

at7nZpO.jpg

And sorry i got the P5 controller skin and Assassin's creed syndicate mousepad yesterday but was caught up with work,...so couldn't post it....They look really awesome :bigyellowgrin:  Will be putting it on my ds4 now :D Thanks!

Wlnz8pj.jpg

Wish you merry christmas and a very happy new year :cheers:

Awesome, but dude you know what, I actually sent you this : Let me know if you didn't like the AC one I will have it returned :) 

51djYBaTpTL.jpg

• Like 1