The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

21 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Just shows no record found for my application number:mellow:

Blocked Money hasnt been released though

Where are you checking that it is still blocked? I couldn't find any reference to it in GPay, under Business section. I am pretty sure it was there when the request came for authorization

Just now, Pacifier said:

Where are you checking that it is still blocked? I couldn't find any reference to it in GPay, under Business section. I am pretty sure it was there when the request came for authorization

Its been released now. Was checking my account balanance as it was showing the balance minus the blocked amount. The complete amount is visible now.

21 minutes ago, muathaz03 said:

did this ever happen before? NSE stuck/halted for long? :ko:

National Stock Exchange has a backup server in Chennai for exactly this. It seems they couldn't run the backup server either.

As to answer your question literally, such incidents happened in the past due to Sun Outage where satellites started to have interference due to Sun. Trading was halted for about an hour then for both BSE and NSE.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jupiter said:

National Stock Exchange has a backup server in Chennai for exactly this. It seems they couldn't run the backup server either.

As to answer your question literally, such incidents happened in the past due to Sun Outage where satellites started to have interference due to Sun. Trading was halted for about an hour then for both BSE and NSE.

This halt is due to the telecom lines. Both of those are out, no problem with servers.

• Like 2