The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

3 hours ago, Cash said:

So what to buy on the dip? Suggestions please

Safe play is to pick solid Nifty 50 stocks (which don't have any glaring red flags) that are down 20-25% from their 52 week high and do a staggered investment. The obvious COVID stocks like pharma will already be trading at a premium, so check the numbers before dipping in.

Personally I just added to my long term positions during the previous dip to this level and I'm holding off for now. I believe things may get worse in the next couple of weeks going by the realities outside. Will be adding to my positions every time the market drops 5% from its peak.

Other than that, my monthly allocations will be going on as usual.

Just reactivated my Angel broking account which I had opened more than a decade ago. My chutiya broker wasted all my money but before quitting he bought 41 shares of rpg life science @ 21 worth some 850rs. Today the price is 460+ and I sold them all for 19k. Now I'm cursing this guy for only buying such little quantity. :P

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

No sure shot answer. Some metal stocks , pharma and speciality chemicals for sure and banking stocks. 

Don't buy in one go , don't know it might dip more or it won't. 

11 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Safe play is to pick solid Nifty 50 stocks (which don't have any glaring red flags) that are down 20-25% from their 52 week high and do a staggered investment. The obvious COVID stocks like pharma will already be trading at a premium, so check the numbers before dipping in.

Personally I just added to my long term positions during the previous dip to this level and I'm holding off for now. I believe things may get worse in the next couple of weeks going by the realities outside. Will be adding to my positions every time the market drops 5% from its peak.

Other than that, my monthly allocations will be going on as usual.

Hmm Thanks guys. Yea i guess it is better to wait it out for few more weeks and see where the market stands.

1 minute ago, Cash said:

Hmm Thanks guys. Yea i guess it is better to wait it out for few more weeks and see where the market stands.

Not saying to wait. Just go in stages.

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Just reactivated my Angel broking account which I had opened more than a decade ago. My chutiya broker wasted all my money but before quitting he bought 41 shares of rpg life science @ 21 worth some 850rs. Today the price is 460+ and I sold them all for 19k. Now I'm cursing this guy for only buying such little quantity. :P

So he handled your account? Lucky though lol. Now put them in some dark horses ??

4 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

So he handled your account? Lucky though lol. Now put them in some dark horses ??

yeah. Back then trading wasnt as easy as it is now. Internet banking and trading was just picking up & Most trades used to take place on the phone. I was just starting at that time and didnt know much also i knew that guy personally so gave him 20k. All wasted on intra and futures. 

15 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

yeah. Back then trading wasnt as easy as it is now. Internet banking and trading was just picking up & Most trades used to take place on the phone. I was just starting at that time and didnt know much also i knew that guy personally so gave him 20k. All wasted on intra and futures. 

So you lost 1k plus interest. Anyways Kuch toh Mila ?

15 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Aaj tak to hua nahi 

Market sentiment ka kya kar skte ho.

It's the most undervalued stock in FMCG space, just look at the peers.

I can only believe in fundamentals and those are rock solid. Maybe if they ever demerge the business, true value will come through.

2 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

ITC looks very attractive to me. Lambi race ka ghoda hai yeh. Sooner or later stock price will reflect the business.

Waiting to come back below AVG buying price. Will add more.

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Aaj tak to hua nahi 

JAb bhi hoga will be a good good move. Look how many years Hindustan Unilever was just stagnant.

2 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Kaunse kale ghode?

Im holding subes from 30 , Tata elexsi from 1600 . You can study IDFC First bank, Sonata softtware. Many such names which are turnaround stories .No recommendations

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Uss waqt Ventura se PMS bhi kiya tha. Aaj yeh haal hai

5-D770-A64-7-CB4-47-BB-BBE2-0-F16-A0-D2-

??

Lmao what crap stocks are this ????