The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

Gira do bhai, mereko lene hai 100 share aur.

I'm waiting for the same. My entry points are at 264-267... Will add more if/when it goes below 290

24 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Reliance pulling up the PF. 

Saala, everytime Reliance goes below 2100, I'm like - abhi jaayega lower 2000s mein to add more... My current position with Reliance is at 1901

38 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

I actually meant adding and then subtracting the intersection. Sorry if I didn't make it clear.

I thought the OP might get confused as to why you can't just add success rates of 2/4 applications even though they are mutually independent events , hence I gave the clear explanation to avoid any doubts . 

21 minutes ago, SuperT said:

IDFC First Bank in red despite posting a decent result. The main issue is exposure to Voda. Will wait a while and see how the story unfolds and will add more. 

I am holding it since 3 years now almost at an average of 34 . It took so long for the stock to rise upto 68 ( Touched highs in Mar ) . Thought it would rise more as company has been performing well and didn't exit . Not sure what to do now with the exposure to Voda . 

I am holding it since 3 years now almost at an average of 34 . It took so long for the stock to rise upto 68 ( Touched highs in Mar ) . Thought it would rise more as company has been performing well and didn't exit . Not sure what to do now with the exposure to Voda . 
I booked some profits today and regret not booking profits around 60 level. I think it is going to fall for a while. Very risky to take a decision now, all we can do is wait and watch for a while. But the risk is going to be very high with voda not looking like it's going to have a comeback.

I only booked partial profits at levels of 60. Yeah just gotta wait now to see what happens .

Not sure government can afford to let Voda fail . Voda owes govt over 50k cr in AGR dues and over 75k cr in deferred spectrum dues . But even if government can come up with some plan don't see banks getting anything back anytime soon 

3 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Aao saath main gum baante hai small and mid cap bhaiyon. 

Khoon ki nadiyan. 

Mae bhi ho sath me . But ITC and LTTS giving good support and keeping it green.

37 minutes ago, SuperT said:

IDFC First Bank in red despite posting a decent result. The main issue is exposure to Voda. Will wait a while and see how the story unfolds and will add more. 

Result were bad acc. to me not decent , still 3 rd highest allocation in PF. Voda will take this share down but im still long on this.

10 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

34 is a good price might buy more if it goes there.

Also Neuland lab is UC TO UC With Gap down opening right ? Good time to buy or wait?

15 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Same for Capli. 

Hikal will correct, 10% is a little too high for these results given how suppressed Q1FY21 was. Management has already said that Q2 will be affected because of plant closure due to floods.

Will look to add further down the line.

30 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Will only be applying for 2 lots each of Devyani International and Krsnaa Diagnostics tomorrow. Hoping for the best, just like Zomato.

Do your chances of allotment increase if you apply for more lots? I have just enough funds for applying to 1 lot each of 2 IPOs.

2 minutes ago, Banz said:

Do your chances of allotment increase if you apply for more lots? I have just enough funds for applying to 1 lot each of 2 IPOs.

No. If the IPO is oversubscribed then at max 1 Lot will be alloted per application.

1 PAN is considered as 1 application, no matter how many lots you apply for.

24 minutes ago, Banz said:

Yes. This case exists in HNI. Many times they follow proportional basis. :P
For retail, what Kunjan said. Based on your comment about funds, retail it is.

18 minutes ago, OnlyConsultant said:

Yes. This case exists in HNI. Many times they follow proportional basis. :P
For retail, what Kunjan said. Based on your comment about funds, retail it is.

Yeah but for HNI you will need to apply in lakhs. Mostly 50L region.