The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

Around 4 months ago, I started buying little quantities of my best performing stocks, in my mother's demat account. At max 10 stocks.

It has quite handedly beaten the returns of my own PF (50 stocks).

4 months is quite a small time and those selective stocks will take a break as well but concentration into 10-15 stocks really does perform better.

I am slowly selling stocks from own PF or raising stakes in core stocks so that the allocation to deserters become miniscule.

2 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Government had some positive news for telecom sector. Which may be good for IDFC FIRST as it has exposure to voda and worst was priced in. @Bird Bird Bird 
but the market may already have known this.

Yeah. Increasing my stakes in IDFCF. 

11 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Around 4 months ago, I started buying little quantities of my best performing stocks, in my mother's demat account. At max 10 stocks.

It has quite handedly beaten the returns of my own PF (50 stocks).

4 months is quite a small time and those selective stocks will take a break as well but concentration into 10-15 stocks really does perform better.

I am slowly selling stocks from own PF or raising stakes in core stocks so that the allocation to deserters become miniscule.

I have 10 stocks in my pf, 20% returns in 6 months, if I also consider the profits I 've booked then it would be 30%

Concentrated pf works well for long term, I 've seen ppl with 3-4 stocks in their pf with 50 60% cagr 

8 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Yeah. Increasing my stakes in IDFCF. 

Im not buying anything now . Already bough last dip in good quantity.

37 minutes ago, sumanth said:

Even I thought to do so. And I was in verge of selling Vodafone shares. Glad I didn’t. 

Why did you buy vodafone in first place bhai.

24 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Why did you buy vodafone in first place bhai.

Bought it long back didn’t know where to put my money, the person who opened my demat was guiding me how to operate that is when I asked him just buy Vodafone share looking at the price and thought it might go up and I’ll become super rich ?