The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

Is there a limit to how many Demat accounts a person can open? It seems every app has its own Demat account linked in like Zerodha for Kite and Paytm and 5 Paisa for their respective Demat Account.

If I want to use a different app but use same Demat account. Is it not possible? If I open multiple Demat Accounts just to use a different app. Is it ok or is gonna be something fishy. And I can buy the same stock from multiple account and they would be treated differently?

39 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Is there a limit to how many Demat accounts a person can open? It seems every app has its own Demat account linked in like Zerodha for Kite and Paytm and 5 Paisa for their respective Demat Account.

If I want to use a different app but use same Demat account. Is it not possible? If I open multiple Demat Accounts just to use a different app. Is it ok or is gonna be something fishy. And I can buy the same stock from multiple account and they would be treated differently?

Technically mapping a single demat account across different brokers is possible but it's a headache because for each SELL order you'll need to send a DIS slip to each broker instead of just putting in a sell order.

And also, majority brokers don't support this option anyway like Zerodha, Paytm etc.

You can have as many demat accounts as you want, it's very common and not fishy at all.

It's a common practice to have a long term compounding account, another one for a PF which requires tracking and a third for trading.

Only limitation is that you can have only 1 demat with a single broker.

You can buy the same stock from different brokers, the only difference is that they will be credited to different demat accounts and will be accessible to through that broker's app only.

I personally have 2 demats, 1 with Zerodha and another with Groww.

• Like 1

Lot of noise going around about ban of 2 Indian CROs by FDA including Panexcell which earlier used to be a partner of Laurus and Lupin.

EU issued suspension for these CROs almost 2 years back, so Laurus and Lupin would have already conducted studies again and resubmitted the EU dossiers.

Especially Laurus, since they said in last concall that their EU approvals were done.

Laurus didn't use these CROs for USFDA fillings.

Orange book till now doesn't show any TE change for Laurus but it does for Lupin.

There isn't much substance to this news but knowing how the public will react with limited and false information, I will see blood in my PF on Monday.

Edited by KunjanPSD

On 9/25/2021 at 7:37 PM, KunjanPSD said:

Lot of noise going around about ban of 2 Indian CROs by FDA including Panexcell which earlier used to be a partner of Laurus and Lupin.

EU issued suspension for these CROs almost 2 years back, so Laurus and Lupin would have already conducted studies again and resubmitted the EU dossiers.

Especially Laurus, since they said in last concall that their EU approvals were done.

Laurus didn't use these CROs for USFDA fillings.

Orange book till now doesn't show any TE change for Laurus but it does for Lupin.

There isn't much substance to this news but knowing how the public will react with limited and false information, I will see blood in my PF on Monday.

Strides bhi jayega.

Abhi se hi darr lag rha hai.

33 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

So it's better to wait?

Wait for buy or sell ?

I doubt we will see any massive sell off like Strides, minor correction only. Strictly IMO. Charts might change even with mild bullishness. Will update. 

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Wait for buy or sell ?

I doubt we will see any massive sell off like Strides, minor correction only. Strictly IMO. Charts might change even with mild bullishness. Will update. 

To buy.

Just wanted to know what these indicators are telling you.

Though I am not adding before results.

Edited by KunjanPSD

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

To buy.

Just wanted to know what these indicators are telling you.

Though I am not adding before results.

Technical indicators show a reversal. It's at a strong support, there's bullish divergence, there's nothing fundamentally wrong with the company, and there's correction happening for a few weeks now. 

Unless the overall market/sector gets f**ked, I don't see any major correction.