The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Technical indicators show a reversal. It's at a strong support, there's bullish divergence, there's nothing fundamentally wrong with the company, and there's correction happening for a few weeks now. 

Unless the overall market/sector gets f**ked, I don't see any major correction. 

Today's correction was because of the Panexcell ban. Doesn't affect Laurus but their previous association was enough to cause these jitters. I am surprised that Strides didn't fall further, some of their approvals were still based on Panexcell's study.

Q2 will really set the tone for the year, there will definitely be some pain but followed by buying opportunities.

44 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

BR is meeting with a plethora of fund houses this week, right before Q2 results.

Stock has been consolidating for almost 10 months now. 

f**king SWSolar, which has poor balance sheet, has moved more than 50% in less than 2 weeks. :mellow:

BR kah ITC naa ban jae. :catfight:

Peeps in Indigo, ICICI Sec has initiated a SELL call with TP of 1650. 

However, there are multiple headwinds including (1) high Brent crude prices (currently at US$78/bbl), (2) no sight of international travel recovery. This segment was supposed to be ~25% of total capacity of most Indian airlines by FY23 and hence, create an oversupply in the domestic market and (3) most airlines are being able to work with lessors on lease payment restructuring and hence, no structural supply cuts are in the offing. Short-term capacity cuts remain tactical measures.  IndiGo’s RASK is unlikely to charter beyond Rs4.3 in FY23 considering there is no structural capacity cut and there are new players entering the market. This is also seen empirically as IndiGo’s RASK has never crossed Rs4 historically. Sharp increase in RASK is also difficult considering the delay in recovery of corporate travel where there is relatively higher price inelasticity. Leisure travel can be dampened by higher prices and beyond a certain price, alternate modes like rail and road become more attractive. Fuel/ASK is unlikely to go below Rs1.25 in FY23 if we factor Brent crude at US$65/bbl (currently prices are US$78/bbl). This is post factoring 15% efficiency from a complete neo fleet and possible gain from using A321s. Cost ex-fuel/ASK is likely to achieve efficiency and hence, estimated to grow only at 5% CAGR between FY19-23E. Hence, the best case spread (also our estimate) for IndiGo remains at Rs0.34bps per ASK in FY23E.

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Stock has been consolidating for almost 10 months now. 

f**king SWSolar, which has poor balance sheet, has moved more than 50% in less than 2 weeks. :mellow:

BR kah ITC naa ban jae. :catfight:

New capacity hasn't contributed to the numbers yet, so hopefully it will breakout in next 2 quarters.

My PF has a liking for the 70% mark, everytime I add more capital, it comes back to 70% and just stays there :lol:, all thanks to such ITC type stocks.

GNFC has finally been delivering after a long period of consolidation.

Acetic acid prices went about 100/kg, this cyclic story will soon turn into a speciality story.

Should have increased weightage in PF recently but marking funds for other investments.

Stock has overrun now, will prefer adding on a correction to 380-400 range.

Biocon completed PAI at its malaysian unit for Insulin Aspart. This is the same facility which has been approved for Insulin glargine.

6 observations have been noted and the company is confident of addressing those and sticking to the target approval date.

If this is achieved, Biocon will have a near monopoly in Biosimilar Insulins.

I expect news of demerger for Biocon Biologics will come soon and with that Syngene might follow suit as well.

2 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

New capacity hasn't contributed to the numbers yet, so hopefully it will breakout in next 2 quarters.

My PF has a liking for the 70% mark, everytime I add more capital, it comes back to 70% and just stays there :lol:, all thanks to such ITC type stocks.

Have you seen swsolar's number ? :lol:

24 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Eb59ozjUYAICJG1?format=jpg&name=900x900

REPLACE SUSU WITH "PAISA":roflroll:

:rofl:

I knew such correction will come near results week so I didn't invest more than 1.5% of incremental capital couple weeks ago. Those additions are certainly in red today.

And 3 mahine job karna start kia hai bhai, monthly salary and investing ki aadat nhi. Toh isliye bus cash jama hua hai.