The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

3 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

have said multiple times , dont bet on PSU . There are so many other stocks why bother with such stocks?
MoNoPoLy business jayega ab tel lene <_<

Everything said and done, I am still bullish on it for long term. It's a monopoly, and ticketing can only go one way as long as no further lockdowns are imposed. 

With the right management, they can leverage other areas - better food options, more exclusive trains through set areas (Char dham etc), marketing/branding on trains etc. 

They do have ample opportunity in their hands. 

5 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Played out better than expected. 

There was a double top in early Oct too. Should have sold and re-entered at lower levels. :wallbash:

It is sitting on 200EMA line for a few days now. I see some support at 500 levels, but beyond that, nothing till 350-ish. Scary. 

Koi nhi. 

I have accepted that my profits won't sustain and FY22 will be a year of accumulation for me. Building as much quantity as possible at lower prices. 

I will wait till FY23-24 to reap the profits.

Jumping in & out hampers the compounding.

If it comes to 350, it will be tough for me to see but I hopefully, will hold.

7 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Bhai you are 70% net profit kuch tough times nae he , hamare jaise 10-20% walonka soch kitna tough times he :roflroll:

No longer 70%.

After adding more capital last week + the drawdown, I am at 60% now.

Having the ability to check the stock price everyday is a pro & a con.

It is possible that even your fixed deposits at some point, are in loss over their tenure but it is not updated everyday.

Long-term investing is not easy.

6 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Everything said and done, I am still bullish on it for long term. It's a monopoly, and ticketing can only go one way as long as no further lockdowns are imposed. 

With the right management, they can leverage other areas - better food options, more exclusive trains through set areas (Char dham etc), marketing/branding on trains etc. 

They do have ample opportunity in their hands. 

You can be bullish but only at a fair price right ? For me PSU is no-no solely because governments keep changing and you never know what another idiot would do next.

2 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

No longer 70%.

After adding more capital last week + the drawdown, I am at 60% now.

Having the ability to check the stock price everyday is a pro & a con.

It is possible that even your fixed deposits at some point, are in loss over their tenure but it is not updated everyday.

Long-term investing is not easy.

I used to check it 5 times a day. Brought it down to 2 times a day and sometimes even forget to watch. Have very few short term positions now.

9 hours ago, dante77 said:
10 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:
IRCTC shareholders won't even be able to sell their shares because they aren't even credited in DEMAT yet, post split.
So basically only 20% of the holdings are in hand, ouch.

The news was pre planned I think. It can't be a co incident that news came just after the split happened.

100% . Government acted like an operator here. Anyways a good lesson for people not to give such hefty PE to PSU's.

Sold entire of subex lot and got tatachem, biocon and wipro in the same money.

51 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

RIP Irctc. Glad I sold it off for 100 rs loss. The burning train indeed.

Dude you did not sell it for a loss considering the current train wreck. Also they can just increase charges and earings will be fine but the sentiments are now down the drain.

44 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Yaar Laurus me GTT 3rs se reh gya

Bought seqeunt on my Dad's account. Sara paisa usme dal diya galti se toh laurus reh gaya XD

17 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Irctc back to 900 again from 640. Kya chal raha hai bhai. 

Expected. All panic sell. Even with the revenue loss, irctc was a monopoly with a huge potential. Don't know why the sudden urge to sell. Fundamentals were still intact. 

I'm holding for long. No plans to sell. 

Ye sab bc telegram, whatsapp, twitter sell tha.