The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

40 minutes ago, Da Gabru said:

Sorry for noob question as I dont generally trade in stocks directly. As mostly with others, didnt get LatentView IPO but can we buy it as first thing on Monday AM 09:00? Does it starts with issue price and allows for some short window to gain momentum or do they debut with listing gain directly? 

Issue Price and Listing Price are two different things.

The former is obviously the price band set by the company but the latter will be decided based upon the premarket orders.

For ex: Let's say the current GMP is 200.

Then that means there is enough demand for the stock before the listing that people are ready to pay 200 above the issue price.

On the day of the listing, the exchange will combine all of the buy/sell orders to come up with a price at which most of the standing orders are executed.

This will be your listing price and since people were already ready to pay 200 more, it will directly trade with the listing gains.

Once it lists, it can go in either direction but seeing the trend and especially this company, it will probably not dip much on listing day.

Edited by KunjanPSD
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Da Gabru said:

Sorry for noob question as I dont generally trade in stocks directly. As mostly with others, didnt get LatentView IPO but can we buy it as first thing on Monday AM 09:00? Does it starts with issue price and allows for some short window to gain momentum or do they debut with listing gain directly? 

IPO listings open at 10 IIRC, not 9. 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Da Gabru said:

Will be listed at 10 am with listing price. I am expecting 80%+ gains. Will buy few that day when it will probably dip momentarily due to listing gain mass sellers lol.

Keeping fingers crossed for Go fashion IPO. That is looking tasty too.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Will be listed at 10 am with listing price. I am expecting 80%+ gains. Will buy few that day when it will probably dip momentarily due to listing gain mass sellers lol.

Keeping fingers crossed for Go fashion IPO. That is looking tasty too.

Go Fashion? 

Why do you think its tasty? Just curious to know.

Edited by gecko89

1 minute ago, gecko89 said:

Go Fashion? 

Why do you think its tasty? Just curious to know.

Talking about only listing gains. GMP is already 570, increased by 40 from yesterday. Subscribed 6.86 times today, should cross healthy number tomorrow. Expecting similar gains as Nykaa on listing. All based on tomorrow's performance. Paytm fiasco might affect subscriptions.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Talking about only listing gains. GMP is already 570, increased by 40 from yesterday. Subscribed 6.86 times today, should cross healthy number tomorrow. Expecting similar gains as Nykaa on listing. All based on tomorrow's performance. Paytm fiasco might affect subscriptions.

Friday is closed so Monday will be the final day of subscription. 

https://www.moneycontrol.com/india/stockpricequote/chemicals/chemfabalkalis/CA01

Keep an eye on this stock. A 165 cr Rate contract is going to be finalized for opvc pipe in Maharashtra. Chemfab is one of the companies that manufactures this pipe and they have managed to put in a clause that the group turnover should be above 82 cr and only two companies qualify under this. Oriplast and Chemfab. Other 2 companies Parvati udyog (Mobilex) and Optiflux mostly dont qualify. 

There are only 4 companies that manufactures opvc pipes in India. 

I dunno how much worth this info. Si similarly Prince pipes and supreme ind and jain irritation can also benefit as there are two other RCs for hdpe (270 cr) and pvc(100 cr) pipes both with similar clauses of huge a*s turnover of 150 cr and above for HDPE RC. 

2 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Kya darr rhe ho.

Market kal, parso bhi giregi toh normal lagega.

Salary coming tomorrow, I am happy ?

Darr nahi rahe hai . Market hai kabhi badega kabhi girega . Par aaj toh kuch zyaada hi gir gaya . 2nd biggest single day loss for me. 

Also What's your take on Nazara technologies. From high of 3200 it's available around 2230 . Do you think it's a good range to enter now ?

Edited by Krazyniks