The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

2 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Darr nahi rahe hai . Market hai kabhi badega kabhi girega . Par aaj toh kuch zyaada hi gir gaya . 2nd biggest single day loss for me. 

Also What's your take on Nazara technologies. From high of 3200 it's available around 2230 . Do you think it's a good range to enter now ?

I don't see any real cashflow in this company.

It's all about raising more capital, acquiring more companies and then showing their cashflow.

Now, this could eventually work because this really is a high growth area but with the current valuations, absolutely not.

I would stick to 1400-1500 range. It's extremely expensive at that price too and risky but I will be somewhat comfortable to take it as one of the bets in my basket i.e. I only need 6 out of 10 stocks to work.

Will be difficult to see this price though. Unless they report good earnings growth next Q, I won't recommend buying at a higher price.

Then again, I can quantify business, not the stock price. Things can play out differently.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

I don't see any real cashflow in this company.

It's all about raising more capital, acquiring more companies and then showing their cashflow.

Now, this could eventually work because this really is a high growth area but with the current valuations, absolutely not.

I would stick to 1400-1500 range. It's extremely expensive at that price too and risky but I will be somewhat comfortable to take it as one of the bets in my basket i.e. I only need 6 out of 10 stocks to work.

Will be difficult to see this price though. Unless they report good earnings growth next Q, I won't recommend buying at a higher price.

Then again, I can quantify business, not the stock price. Things can play out differently.

Thanks a lot ? for the analysis .

Yeah 1400-1500 range looks a little unlikely at the moment . Will see if the stock goes down to levels of 1800 and then look to enter . 

Reasons why I feel the markets would go further down

1) Fed tapering around the corner

2) holiday season approaching in the US. Hence more investment opportunities in the American Markets

3) repeal of farm laws

4) FIIs exiting the market maybe due to points 1 and 2. 

I think in the day or two, it would go down to the 16k range and then stabilize, maybe. 

20 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Reasons why I feel the markets would go further down

1) Fed tapering around the corner

2) holiday season approaching in the US. Hence more investment opportunities in the American Markets

3) repeal of farm laws

4) FIIs exiting the market maybe due to points 1 and 2. 

I think in the day or two, it would go down to the 16k range and then stabilize, maybe. 

Historically, I don't see 2, 3, 4 being a problem.

1 will probably trigger a dip because our market has a habit of looking to the West.

Chart certainly shows uncertainty, lower channel trendline is hovering close but more importantly Nifty has a habit of touching 50WMA in such corrections (around 16000 right now and fast increasing).

Let's see how the channel support works out.

My analysis so far for Nifty:

ZVDkWlx.png

Weekly chart had H&S formation + regular bearish RSI divergence (wrt price). There is a breakdown as expected. The shoulder target was 17416, met today. The head target is around 17150-ish. 

dH6jTtM.png

Today's fall stopped pretty much at 38.2 fib level on Daily/Weekly charts (if base is taken as the most recent significant consolidation level). 

qRDNbah.png

The Base line on Ichi Weekly, while not flat, shouldn't move much for the next week or so (unless market falls like crazy, and breaches 15500), and hence I am expecting a good support at 16990 levels. 

Any bounce from these levels (17000-current) should give good returns. 

Fun times ! 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
  • Like 3

Keep up the good discussions guys. I like it.

Are you guys adding stocks in this dip or looking how this all fares out? I couldn't resist and keep adding stocks like Happiest Minds, Tata Power, Tata Steel. Fresh bought Divi's lab. Just started with 2, let's see how low it can get.

Tomorrow, will se if Aarti Industries further dips, will buy at 900 levels.

5 hours ago, dante77 said:

Happiest Minds

This is an expensive one ?, its down by a fsit margin tough so you night end up making money.

10 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Historically, I don't see 2, 3, 4 being a problem.

1 will probably trigger a dip because our market has a habit of looking to the West.

Chart certainly shows uncertainty, lower channel trendline is hovering close but more importantly Nifty has a habit of touching 50WMA in such corrections (around 16000 right now and fast increasing).

Let's see how the channel support works out.

3 is a bug deal too. This shows government has no spine and FII’s might not like it.