The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

9 hours ago, dante77 said:

My IEX extra shares got credit today but my average is still showing old value. Anyone else got it!?

Check email him Zerodha. It'll take 2-3 days to reflect true value. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, dante77 said:

Can multiple demat accounts point to same bank account? Like If I open my wife's demat account and point it to my bank account which is same as my current demat account. Is it OK!?

Don't think so. Demat holder and account holder must be the same. You can't even transfer money from your secondary bank account into your own demat account unless it's mapped first. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

What a move by Borosil twins over the last few days!

Only if I was able to successfully scale these positions. 

@Bird Bird Bird 

I know!! I missed out on pyramiding them as well... Added some in Bajajfinance in the last dip and have been dipping my toes in derivatives with a few Index calls. Booked saome profit during the fluctuations.

32 minutes ago, psinide said:

I know!! I missed out on pyramiding them as well... Added some in Bajajfinance in the last dip and have been dipping my toes in derivatives with a few Index calls. Booked saome profit during the fluctuations.

I allocated 2% to each. They have ballooned to almost 5% each now.

Not looking to cut either of them.

Limited is foraying in to niche segments and for Renew, topline and EPS should double in < 6 months.

We might see some LCs as well because of profit booking but intact for long run.