The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

2 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Pretty much that only.

I just trimmed my position, still 4% allocation left.

Have to see how the management reacts and goes ahead because Turkey was meant to be their main export bases even if it was only contributing 10% to the topline.

Still holding in my Dad's PF. Not too worried but actively tracking it . 

API/Chemicals are something you have to keep a check on .

3 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Stay away if you dont know the business , esp with such shady corp governance practices. better opportunities out there. 

In the chemical space this is actually a bit common but no clarity isn't.

Yeah, I study if I’m putting enough money, in this I bought few and was ready if it goes down too. It’s just that I had lil funds so the dip was tempting so jumped into. 

3 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

@sumanth @dante77 @LordSpymaster you should checkout https://forum.valuepickr.com/. Gem of a forum , thread on most of the stocks , people keep pointing out thesis and anti-thesis , this forum helped me get out of strides early and saved me a good 10-30% of capital . 

Thanks for the info., Yeah I go through this forum too it gives lot of info as you said. Even @Bird Bird Birdhad mentioned about this forum once when he was talking about sonacoms. 

9 minutes ago, sumanth said:

Thanks for the info., Yeah I go through this forum too it gives lot of info as you said. Even @Bird Bird Birdhad mentioned about this forum once when he was talking about sonacoms. 

Great forum but recently members just hijack a thread and spam report every post which doesn't sit well.

Seen it with Hikal, Mastek and Sona. So read everything.

39 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Just seals it that he’s arrogant and whenever IPO comes stay away from it.

same with paytm the management is cocky , so no matter how attractive better stay put.

also rejoice for hikal investors finally bounced back :thumbsup:

13 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Great forum but recently members just hijack a thread and spam report every post which doesn't sit well.

Seen it with Hikal, Mastek and Sona. So read everything.

Reach out to the founder on LinkedIn. He's very responsive. 

2 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Divi's lab :panic:

Even Cipla going down. 

Phirse keh rha hu bhai, buy to build quantity, profits in FY23. My PF has gone from 70% up to meagre 45%. 

Will dip below 35% as I invest more after Q3.

That's why I sold Hikal too, Q3 might possibly be muted (chances for it being great too) but combined with the current situation, much better clarity after Q3-Q4 results.

37 minutes ago, vinodns said:

Arre abhi to party shuru hui hai doston. Market barely corrected after 14 years of bull run. Aage aage dekho hota hai kya.

Here it is guys.... The guy. The Genius, the "Cool" guy that knows all. We puny people don't know what a bear market is. We only enjoyed Bull Run. 

Damn! I missed The Great Depression period of 1929-30 :wallbash:you guys missed it too, if you guys have any question about what market correction is. Please ask him. 

52 minutes ago, vinodns said:

Arre abhi to party shuru hui hai doston. Market barely corrected after 14 years of bull run. Aage aage dekho hota hai kya.

Here’s hoping we get that COVID levels back and stays there for 2 years?

12 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Here it is guys.... The guy. The Genius, the "Cool" guy that knows all. We puny people don't know what a bear market is. We only enjoyed Bull Run. 

Damn! I missed The Great Depression period of 1929-30 :wallbash:you guys missed it too, if you guys have any question about what market correction is. Please ask him. 

Itc kab 1000 hoga? ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, vinodns said:

*1929-1940 sirji.

Get the years correct. :)

Was mentioning the start time only but how how I would I know. I have only read about it but you. You are a legend bro. You lived through those times. Us n00bs have no idea what correction is. Please enlighten us :)

Edited by dante77