The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

41 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Netflix falling off a cliff. Any views? Good time for my cousin to invest more?

Actually at 6x sales, it's not bad. 

Actually, much better priced as compared to the rest of the tech players. I might just invest too if it falls further.

Also, Vimeo. I don't know how this 75% GM, 50% YoY business is going for almost 6x sales too. I might just invest in this instead.

Such great opportunities but tax structure is way than the Indian equity.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

No, unless Netflix gets that old charm back, also they need to be successful in other countries too which they seem to be failing.

A $2 increase in prices = $500M incremental revenue.

Will be interesting to see how they balance the hike and the cut across geographies.

• Like 1

first half of trading session, NIfty be like, main Nagin dance karega :bellydance:

second half was the actual trading session, kya mast trendline break + retest and breakdown, maza aa gaya :happydance:

11 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Same, have little money but will wait for more dip

Better to buy the reversal rather than the dip this time. Still don't know what the Fed will do and how the budget will pan out.

Even if that means getting a stock for 2-3% more.

2 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Better to buy the reversal rather than the dip this time. Still don't know what the Fed will do and how the budget will pan out.

Thats what i meant i dont know but i think markets may tank a bit more owning to so much euphoria and over-valuations. lets c.

3 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

This is the budget panic that we are seeing. If budget is negative, there will be more bloodbath. 

Zomato is penny now. Divi's less than 4k after a year. Wipro less than 600. Laurus at 470!

14 minutes ago, dante77 said:

This is the budget panic that we are seeing. If budget is negative, there will be more bloodbath. 

Zomato is penny now. Divi's less than 4k after a year. Wipro less than 600. Laurus at 470!

This are the after-effects of what is happening in the US. Fed rate hike if ends up being aggressive will affect each market.

I am gonna wait a bit. Laurus's result will be out soon, expect it to drop more post that.