The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

9 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Core business made $33B last quarter as compared to $27B in Q4FY20 and $21B in Q4FY19.

Meta trading at <20x FCF, that is insane.

Especially with over $10B put behind R&D.

I would seriously put 5% of my PF behind Meta if it were simpler.

Margin of safety is too good.

Getting my cousin to buy FB, Amazon, Nvidia and Netflix - all looking like good buy for the monthly investment right?

9 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Core business made $33B last quarter as compared to $27B in Q4FY20 and $21B in Q4FY19.

Meta trading at <20x FCF, that is insane.

Especially with over $10B put behind R&D.

I would seriously put 5% of my PF behind Meta if it were simpler.

Margin of safety is too good.

Getting my cousin to buy FB, Amazon, Nvidia and Netflix - all looking like good buy for the monthly investment right?

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Stop recommending cousins n the like shares to invest in, it will bite ya in the a*s someday :P

Btw, TCS really good for short term imo. Will be selling GMDC today and getting TCS for a target of 4200-4500.

41 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Stop recommending cousins n the like shares to invest in, it will bite ya in the a*s someday

There’s no such worry. The arrangement is such that I control all aspects of the account including investing actions and funding. It’s practically my personal account 

securities are bought and sold when I say. Account funding is also at my complete discretion 

Edited by 0verlord

3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Looks good to me.

But then again, you never know when Amazon or Google or Apple ends up eating FB's core business or if Netflix can get the growth back.

Lot of optionalities in the business but depends on execution. 

So your cousin needs to do his due diligence.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Looks good to me.

But then again, you never know when Amazon or Google or Apple ends up eating FB's core business or if Netflix can get the growth back.

Lot of optionalities in the business but depends on execution. 

So your cousin needs to do his due diligence.

ETFs are looking like a more easy decision at this point ?

23 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Please put this in bold letters. I am sorry for nothing. I am absolutely unapologetic because I have the best of intentions, I go about my business in a very professional manner. People who know me understand the substance behind the person. So I am sorry but not sorry to anyone.

Yea ok 

On 10/28/2021 at 6:27 PM, KunjanPSD said:

Absolutely cracking results by GNFC.

Something to look forward to tomorrow given Laurus will fall, especially with the F&O entry.

GNFC does it once again.

Market will soon realise its value.

Gonna try to nab more on Monday.

6 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

@LordSpymaster Since investments in Mirae and PPFAS are limited and based on SIP, is there any other fund which you are topping up on red days? Axis Bluechip or any other?

Nah, and there are some reasons for it:

• I plan to stick to my 5 funds for 6 months, since I rebalance every 6 months
  • Don't want to increase MF fund count more than 5/6
  • Also, I don't want to time the market like this. I plan on staying invested for 5+ years and trying to time a dip is not a good use of my time IMO

I just have SIPs that run from the last week of the previous month to the 1st week of the current month. All I do is keep and eye on the news related to those funds, managers, returns, etc and chill out. Same I plan to follow for the share portfolio I have just begun to build out - major mix of bluechips and mid-caps that I believe will outperform over a 5Y+ period.

Edited by LordSpymaster
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

I was checking with soptloss and target price for GNFC shares :P

Fundamental investor here. Happy to hold stock in red if the business keeps performing.

No stoploss and targets.

All I can say is that I will be happy to add GNFC at 500 and hold for next 5 years. But fully expecting to dip below that too.

• Like 1