The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

1 minute ago, LordSpymaster said:

Everyone short oil stocks :fear1:

Donald Trump GIF by Noise Nest Network

Could go either way.

Europe buys $350M worth of oil from Russia everyday. That makes up 30% of their resources.

If crude price goes up because of throttling from Russia, Middle East will follow suit. 

Depending on how they pass on the cost, they might make mota paisa.

Again, I am talking about financials, not the stock price.

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

We joke but this could have disastrous consequences. It's time for the world powers to come together and drive him out. 

Pretty much.

This happened with Georgia in 2008 and exact same thing is repeating.

Energy crisis will hit us hard, expect Petrol/Diesel prices to skyrocket post elections. That will mean that each and every commodity will get more expensive i.e. more inflation while Salaries don't grow at equal pace.

Diplomacy can't achieve anything if the other person is not interested. Severe actions will need to be taken and quickly.

If this is left uncheck then China will try to do the same. Things in Taiwan and Hongkong are already dire, they won't stop.

Btw anyone interested in Bitcoin, it's a new thing and I swear that it's decentralised and is not affected by any geo-political wars. Anyone wanna buy? :)

Don't see world powers doing anything but putting 'sanctions'. 

Also Biden said few hours ago - they won't be sending their army to Ukraine to help .

Also he promised fellow Americans - price of oil won't rise up as he wants to keep inflation in check . 

Don't think US/EU will stop oil dealings with Russia at all . 

India also would stand with Russia I think since Russia has long been an ally of India and supported us against China as well .

3 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Don't see world powers doing anything but putting 'sanctions'. 

Also Biden said few hours ago - they won't be sending their army to Ukraine to help .

Also he promised fellow Americans - price of oil won't rise up as he wants to keep inflation in check . 

Don't think US/EU will stop oil dealings with Russia at all . 

India also would stand with Russia I think since Russia has long been an ally of India and supported us against China as well .

Sanctions wont help

US always talks one thing does another

India will stay neutral on paper.

You guys are talking about buying the dip? I already bought dip last week when a huge number of stocks were on their 200 DMA. Now almost all the stocks that I am aware of is on their pre mid 2021 level. This is insane! 

I don't think I'll buy anything today, just a small top up of my MF. If opportunity is left out. Let it be! 

Just now, dante77 said:

You guys are talking about buying the dip? I already bought dip last week when a huge number of stocks were on their 200 DMA. Now almost all the stocks that I am aware of is on their pre mid 2021 level. This is insane! 

I don't think I'll buy anything today, just a small top up of my MF. If opportunity is left out. Let it be! 

It is always better to miss out rather than try to catch a falling knife. Money not made is better than money lost always.

11 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Sanctions wont help

US always talks one thing does another

India will stay neutral on paper.

Yeah sanctions won't help but that's all these world leaders will do right now.  India will stay Neutral on paper but won't stop dealing with Russia or put any  'sanctions' . 

True about US as well but if they go against Russia now then Russia may ally with China later on which would be disastrous for them .

Edit : this is world politics anything can happen ? 

Edited by Krazyniks

8 minutes ago, SuperT said:

It is always better to miss out rather than try to catch a falling knife. Money not made is better than money lost always.

Yup, learnt this the hard way. Took paytm at 1200 levels just for a short term (knowing its a bad stock) and look where it is now :lol: glad I booked loss.

Although, if it is some bluechip like TCS, I usually buy chunks in every dip. But I can never have this conviction in a less known or small cap company. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Patience , 2021 gave a lot of quick money, aint happening now. Keep holding if stocks are goood.

11 minutes ago, SuperT said:

People loose more money because they keep buying and then panic selling, Buy and track (Dont sell) .

6 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Yeah sanctions won't help but that's all these world leaders will do right now.  India will stay Neutral on paper but won't stop dealing with Russia or put any  'sanctions' . 

True about US as well but if they go against Russia now then Russia may ally with China later on which would be disastrous for them .

India putting sanctions on Russia would be funny XD . 

For india its business as usual unless this escaltes beyond. And Thats good, har cheez me naak adana jaruri nae.