The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

4 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

I know a lot of people dont believe in this . Nor did i , but now im getting a bit inclined towards believing it.

Even i didnt use to, but once a astrologer told me a thing about me which only i knew and  my mother & only father knew. And that man was nowhere related to our family. I was awe struck right in his face.

47 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Even i didnt use to, but once a astrologer told me a thing about me which only i knew and  my mother & only father knew. And that man was nowhere related to our family. I was awe struck right in his face.

Yeah agreed with this. A few years ago I was having some business related problems and my mom took me to a priest in our Village who checked my janampatri and matched it with their yearly astrology book. What he said sent a chill down my spine as there was no way he could've known..

6 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

In a country like India, you have to get creative.

Remove income tax and tax every expense via a higher GST. Tax collections will go up and individual liability will go down because then all of the population will be contributing and not just the salaried class.

My friends in agriculture pay nothing while spending like Crorepatis.

But obviously vote bank means a lot more.

5 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

How can someone no longer be a 'Founder'? :unsure:

Are they like discrediting him from it? They won't be able to change the fact that he 'co-founded' Bharat pe.