The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

6 hours ago, dante77 said:

Bear market means we can SIP every month at same or less rate :wOOtjumpy:

If you really think its bear market then you should invest lumpsum , bears doesn't last for multiple months 

8 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

What's the rate ? Higher or lower then market ? Haven't tracked for a few weeks. 

Buyback at 4500/share. So around 28% premium over CMP.

1 share for every 7 held for reserved category of small shareholders which afaik is anyone who holds less than 52 shares.

For rest 1 for 108 held.

If reserved quota is left unsubscribed then they will offer 1 for every 6 shares held (highly unlikely to happen though).

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, speedy said:

#TCS #Buyback WTF:ranting:

No need to worry historically after buyback the share will trade above the buyback price 4-5 months after the buyback date (hoping the war ends by then) I hope you had got into it for the long term, I know a few people who picked up the stock just for the buyback who are unhappy now. Also, TCS is a good stock to have in your portfolio. 

Edited by SuperT
  • Like 1

On 3/6/2022 at 7:26 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Anybody investing via Kuvera ? Want to know if MF units are held in demat or the usual mode when paying via the app.

Held directly with the fund house, not demat. Kuvera just helps facilitate. Coin is the only one that demats it I believe.

• Thanks 1