The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

Guys i'm using Zerodha for equities/MFs....From time to time i keep getting these mails for dividends from companies with info on TDS deductions and forms to be filled 15H (i may be wrong with the number)/ PAN details etc. Do i need to fill these or Zerodha will take care of all these forms. Am i missing out on dividends by not filling these forms?

1 hour ago, blitzkreiig said:

Guys i'm using Zerodha for equities/MFs....From time to time i keep getting these mails for dividends from companies with info on TDS deductions and forms to be filled 15H (i may be wrong with the number)/ PAN details etc. Do i need to fill these or Zerodha will take care of all these forms. Am i missing out on dividends by not filling these forms?

No need to fill.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Expecting a rise till 16200/400 followed by a pullback to 15500 levels marking the end of this correction.

Just trying some new technical stuff, only an observation yet.

Making investments today basis your technical observations...:wOOtjumpy: 

2 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Making investments today basis your technical observations...:wOOtjumpy: 

Don't hold me accountable if things go south.

But a bit of confirmation which I can get it is via India VIX. Generally it increases when markets go down but this time it increased with markets going up, over the last couple days which signals to me that market is not sure about this upmove.

Anyway, would appreciate if other people can also chime in.

12 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Don't hold me accountable if things go south.

But a bit of confirmation which I can get it is via India VIX. Generally it increases when markets go down but this time it increased with markets going up, over the last couple days which signals to me that market is not sure about this upmove.

Anyway, would appreciate if other people can also chime in.

I was only kidding bro... no way am I gambling in this current market scenario, I have just had one single rule this year - accumulate during the big dips...

Edited by SuperT

5 minutes ago, SuperT said:

I was only kidding bro... no way am I gambling in this current market scenario, I have just had one single rule this year - accumulate during the big dips...

For me it is long only above 16800/850 i.e. MF Lumpsum.

Otherwise SIPs continue with any stock specific buys.

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

For me it is long only above 16800/850 i.e. MF Lumpsum.

Otherwise SIPs continue with any stock specific buys.

Short pullback to 16050 levels to cool of RSI, probably till tomorrow. Then move upto 16200/400, should be negative divergence on RSI. Then finally bottom to 15500.

On 5/17/2022 at 12:02 PM, KunjanPSD said:

Short pullback to 16050 levels to cool of RSI, probably till tomorrow. Then move upto 16200/400, should be negative divergence on RSI. Then finally bottom to 15500.

This wave got extended, but reversal still happened at 16400. Expecting a bump tomorrow as well, still looks prime to hit 15500-700 before may expiry.

Small -ve divergence but next bump should increase the slope.