The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

2 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Encashed my paid leave amount. Any shares recommendation for long 10-15 years horizon. I was thinking of adding more infosys and reliance.

RIL, Asian Paints, Titan, TCS, Infosys,HDFC Bank, Kotak Bank, L&T etc

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Im in
PPFAS 

MIRAE
AXIS SMALL CAP

NAVI (index only)

Axis had troubles.

Mirrae bought paytm and two more new age companies (dont know name) hence not happy with that.

So im sticking with PPFAS and NAVI. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Im in
PPFAS 

MIRAE
AXIS SMALL CAP

NAVI (index only)

Axis had troubles.

Mirrae bought paytm and two more new age companies (dont know name) hence not happy with that.

So im sticking with PPFAS and NAVI. 

I am fine with Mirae till the time they don’t invest 1-2% in such companies, in longer term these will get averaged out.

But seriously, how are normal people supposed to keep up?

PPFAS is the only one which is solid, Quant is close too. Mirae is decent, other than that, stick to Index.

9 minutes ago, dante77 said:

It's going to get hammered for at least a day :)

Gujarat got hammered the next day! Big one! It recovered quickly, so it was a short term thing. 

Well, dekhte hai. Abhi add kia tha dip me, I don't think it will reach that.

How does cutoff timings work for International mutual funds like Kotak Nasdaq 100?

Like if I place an order on Coin, 13th June before 1:30PM, the US markets are closed.

So will it wait for US markets to open and close later the same day and then assign me the NAV? Or will it just give me NAV of the last trading day which in this example will be 10th June?

28 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

How does cutoff timings work for International mutual funds like Kotak Nasdaq 100?

Like if I place an order on Coin, 13th June before 1:30PM, the US markets are closed.

So will it wait for US markets to open and close later the same day and then assign me the NAV? Or will it just give me NAV of the last trading day which in this example will be 10th June?

Received a mail that value date is same as the order date, so I guess it waits for US market to close first.