The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

1 hour ago, rushab oswal said:

It is the same thing.

On 3/27/2023 at 9:25 PM, KunjanPSD said:

One can setup a debit card mandate and automate SIPs on Coin now.

How does it work on Kuvera?

Oh great they finally resolved it, I remember my friend complaining a couple of months back about Coin. On Kuvera it has always been - UPI (Bank Mandate)

9 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Oh great they finally resolved it, I remember my friend complaining a couple of months back about Coin. On Kuvera it has always been - UPI (Bank Mandate)

UPI bank mandate works when dealing directly with AMCs, this unfortunately can't work via coin but since Debit card works, I do not face any issue now.

3 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

UPI bank mandate works when dealing directly with AMCs, this unfortunately can't work via coin but since Debit card works, I do not face any issue now.

I did an netbanking mandate , worked for now. 

14 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Migration to BSE star resulted in the need of manual UPI payments.

Not only that but redemption also has some jantar mantar to be done.

47 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Yeah Kuvera works that way, there is no demat and the money is dealt directly with AMCs

4 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Tbh good, razorpay was charging me 2% on upi payments anyway , so now they have to pay too. Just hoping this does not come to upi to upi and P2P.

1 hour ago, rushab oswal said:

Tbh good, razorpay was charging me 2% on upi payments anyway , so now they have to pay too. Just hoping this does not come to upi to upi and P2P.

RP will now likely charge 1.1+2 for their gateway. 

54 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

RP will now likely charge 1.1+2 for their gateway. 

For now, the rule is not valid on all transactions done over UPI. If a merchant is accepting payment via wallets such as Amazon Pay/Paytm wallet via UPI QR code then this fee will be charged i.e. PPI (prepaid payment instruments). This won't be applicable for p2p pr p2m transactions which are done directly via the bank account.

"The fee will not be applicable for person-to-person transactions or person-to-merchant transactions between a bank and the prepaid wallet. This means you don't have to pay any additional fees for using UPI yet"

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Should have averaged Divi's as my avg is far above cmp. Also needed to buy more ciple when it was 850 levels. But pretty sure will get the chance again for cipla. 

This is bounce because of the short term recovery, FY24 will likely to still be muted. SIP krte rho.

• 3 weeks later...