The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

42 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Upar wale se poocho. :lol:

Bahut time liye hogya iss stock ko. Probably will look for 1 more quarter result at best, they anyway listed another company for speciality division, not fond of that.

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Itna overbought area main kyun khareeda ? Kya avg ? 3k ? 2k ?

Still good considering the fact that when I bought it, I had 0 knowledge of stock PE. Mehenga sasta kuch nahi pata tha, bas le liya lol. 

Good thing I bought in small quantities at that time! 

Just don't ask WIPRO Avg. Bought in 2021, just imagine :fear1:

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

Bahut time liye hogya iss stock ko. Probably will look for 1 more quarter result at best, they anyway listed another company for speciality division, not fond of that.

Really? Why is this become a trend among companies! Look what happened to Aarti industries when they split between pharma and ind. Valuations that looked great earlier also took a hit and suddenly became expensive. 

11 hours ago, dante77 said:

Really? Why is this become a trend among companies! Look what happened to Aarti industries when they split between pharma and ind. Valuations that looked great earlier also took a hit and suddenly became expensive. 

For Aarti, it made perfect sense because the segments were quite different in terms of industry, margins etc.

For DN, it's not as differentiated but have to wait and watch what kind of products come out of this subsidiary and if DN keeps manufacturing spec chem in the main co or not.

DP

Edited by KunjanPSD

Still good considering the fact that when I bought it, I had 0 knowledge of stock PE. Mehenga sasta kuch nahi pata tha, bas le liya lol. 

Good thing I bought in small quantities at that time! 

Just don't ask WIPRO Avg. Bought in 2021, just imagine :fear1:

Bought at 600 sold at 1000 FXXX me :roflroll:

On 5/11/2023 at 10:40 PM, KunjanPSD said:

Revoking this.

Will hold tight given recent developments.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...