The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

what a run mahnnn...but it was tough for me to do Nifty Options today, yeh aisa jabhi bhi dinn ata hain, m not able to book profits...i was staying away from trading today(reason being it trading at all time high), booked Rs.120 in one trade in the morning(one lot Option buying) and from there i am like, ok, this day is no trade day, but exactly the same mistake as last time, in second half, the market just lures u in to initiate a trade which i did, and lost that profit as well as booked loss too, lel :puspa: butt butt butt...m fookin happy as the loss was minimum, that's what market is about, minimizing ur loss and saving ur capital, profits will come...today's 1st trade was emotionless and with specific target/levels as per the chart, no greed (except for the second trade, and once that greed kicks inn, markets shows u no mercy)

koi mujhe durbin de do, moi wanna sea dem hu were xpektinn 8/6/10/12 k Nifty levels :puspa:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/08/27/customs-detains-chinese-solar-panels/

No Chinese component will be used for any US federally funded renewables energy project.

"First Solar is building new factories in Ohio and India but has limited capacity to fulfill new orders in the coming months, he said."

Fund managers yet to realise.

3 hours ago, DinJo said:

Anyone investing in index funds or etf 

Nifty 50 and Nifty Next 50.

Actually, you can start an SIP in Top 10 holdings of Nifty 50 (>50% weight) and you will be able to beat Nifty 50 returns in long term.

But it's less of an effort to just invest directly in an MF, so look for the one with the lowest expense ratio. For Nifty, Motilal Oswal is among the lowest with low tracking error as well.

17K paar aar paar, khatam, gaya, tata bye bye gudbye...jis kisi ne 17K pe short kara hoga, swaad aa gaya hoga unko :puspa: moi booked profits in 16950 CE, did not held it for 15 mins candle completion, jitna target soch k rakha tha, book maarke kalti, and now it's watching game :happydance: 

24 minutes ago, Pushy said:

17K paar aar paar, khatam, gaya, tata bye bye gudbye...jis kisi ne 17K pe short kara hoga, swaad aa gaya hoga unko :puspa: moi booked profits in 16950 CE, did not held it for 15 mins candle completion, jitna target soch k rakha tha, book maarke kalti, and now it's watching game :happydance: 

Bhai yeh batao yha pe short kisne kia?

Kisse bol rhe ho

4 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Nifty 50 and Nifty Next 50.

Actually, you can start an SIP in Top 10 holdings of Nifty 50 (>50% weight) and you will be able to beat Nifty 50 returns in long term.

But it's less of an effort to just invest directly in an MF, so look for the one with the lowest expense ratio. For Nifty, Motilal Oswal is among the lowest with low tracking error as well.

Yeas was also to invest in UTI Nifty Index Fund which is compartively older fund. PP doesn't gives me much confidence.

1 hour ago, DinJo said:

Also due to work restriction need to hold securities for 30 days , hence im planning to start re-investing in MF with expected returns of 12% ~ 

UTI, Motilal Oswal Nifty and Nifty Next 50 funds are good enough.

I am pretty sure NAVI will sooner or later become my defacto choice since it is backed by legit management and is completely dependent on technology for balancing.

Keeping last 1-1.5yrs aside, hardly any active fund would have created any significant alpha over Nifty. Especially with the higher TER.

Stick to Index, 12-15% yearly returns over a period of 5-10yrs is almost guaranteed.

52 minutes ago, DinJo said:

But not sure nifty next 50 can give you good returns since it's nothing but Midcap 

Over the last 10 years (before the start of 2021) Nifty Next 50 outperformed Nifty 50.

Next 50 basically is a proving ground for companies which can be potentially promoted to Nifty 50.

So logically it's a great play, you get to have the returns from companies before all the money behind Nifty is pumped into them.