The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

26 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

I missed this train a looooooooooot earlier man :(

Arre to ab ghuso. Look at charts, balance sheet and plan. 

21 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Plane and train both up.

Yeah. IRCTC, Indigo, all flying. 

I haven't entered Indigo yet. Bas sochta hi reh gaya.

19 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

MF's are ongoing. Never stopping that.

I meant for stocks.

Sitting on cash doesn't always work.

You should keep deploying some capital in all of your holdings monthly. Otherwise the train will come & go and you will keep trying to book the tatkal ticket.

Just imagine what if you had added Tata Elxsi at every dip?

3 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Everyone and their parents are buying JSW Energy. It hasn't even given any results from their potential "plans".

It will die down soon.

Same with Ingrevia. Par to rocket hi raha. Minor corrections here and there. Does not change fundamentals though. 

5 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Same with Ingrevia. Par to rocket hi raha. Minor corrections here and there. Does not change fundamentals though. 

I did add Ingrevia today.

Much better to add on corrections even if it drops further. Atleast that price range will be covered for future and can always add on further dips.

Although I do feel like things will take a turn with Q2, shipping cost is gonna hit the margins for everyone. Even Laurus.

26 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

I did add Ingrevia today.

Much better to add on corrections even if it drops further. Atleast that price range will be covered for future and can always add on further dips.

Although I do feel like things will take a turn with Q2, shipping cost is gonna hit the margins for everyone. Even Laurus.

Entered for the 1st time in the stock. 

Been tracking it for a while. After every HH, it corrects to almost 50-61.8% correction on Fib, before making new highs. I checked this for the past few weeks/months. And today, it retraced to 61.8 levels. Hence the reason for entering. 

4 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Entered for the 1st time in the stock. 

Been tracking it for a while. After every HH, it corrects to almost 50-61.8% correction on Fib, before making new highs. I checked this for the past few weeks/months. And today, it retraced to 61.8 levels. Hence the reason for entering. 

Ditto.

Fibonacci levels work well for me.

Generally Ingrevia will correct to 50-61.8% and take a rest at or near 20EMA.

But this is a long term bet, lot of capex going on on import substitution and even export side.

So this is only to get in a decent entry, I hardly care if the net holding goes into red later on.

Other than that, stocking for few Indian & International IPOs which I intend to buy into for long term.

Edited by KunjanPSD

4 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Ditto.

Fibonacci levels works well for me.

Generally Ingrevia will correct to 50-61.8% and take a rest at or near 20EMA.

But this is a long term bet, lot of capex going on on import substitution and even export side.

Price is also forming a wedge/squeeze if you draw TLs. At some point in the future, we are looking a massive BO or BD. 

On 9/16/2021 at 12:47 PM, North said:

Any thoughts on the Motilal Oswal Large and Midcap Fund?

Wasn't in the loop but I got an email from MO which had some interesting figures, so cross checked on Zerodha and looks solid. 

any opinions? :rolleyes: