The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

Some valuations have started to make sense now.

Q2/Q3/Q4 will be great time to build up quantity.

PF down to 60% gain (overall), will most likely come to 45-50% after further capital infusion and correction. Possibly even down to 40%.

FY23/24/25/26 will be happy times.

45 minutes ago, harjas said:

Everyone here does Swing and Investment, no Intradays?

NIfty be crackin'

cracka laka waka

PE's galore all the way :happydance:

moi does intra bro, but only Nifty Options, no stocks...lately been practicing BTCUSD on demo, been bookin' consistent profits, will do Real once i get good confidence :puspa:

1 minute ago, Pushy said:

NIfty be crackin'

cracka laka waka

PE's galore all the way :happydance:

moi does intra bro, but only Nifty Options, no stocks...lately been practicing BTCUSD on demo, been bookin' consistent profits, will do Real once i get good confidence :puspa:

Nifty Options way too risky for moi ;--; I ma slowly just building capital with stocks 

Just now, harjas said:

Nifty Options way too risky for moi ;--; I ma slowly just building capital with stocks 

tr00 tr00

don't hop onto Options yet, get the stocks experience, find good setups, setups that you are comfortable with and trade those setups only...and then maybe later, you can try options with 1 lot (do Nifty only, once you get good exp in Nifty, then maybe you can hop onto BNF, but i would suggest stick to Nifty, BNF's a$$ is a crazy a$$, 1 wild a$$ move, and you are either to the moon or straight 6 ft down, lel)

• Like 1

Irctc nearing 20% for the day. Over 19% down now. Volume red candle is even bigger than yesterday. 

Yatrigan kripya dhyan de, iss chalti train pe chadhne ya utarne ki koshish na kare. [emoji12]
Buy on dips? Logically it makes sense to create a position or add. Personally not interested in the stock but don't see why chadne ki koshish na kare. Fundamentally good stock.

1 hour ago, mohit9206 said:
3 hours ago, KnackChap said:
Irctc nearing 20% for the day. Over 19% down now. Volume red candle is even bigger than yesterday. 

Yatrigan kripya dhyan de, iss chalti train pe chadhne ya utarne ki koshish na kare. emoji12.png

Buy on dips? Logically it makes sense to create a position or add. Personally not interested in the stock but don't see why chadne ki koshish na kare. Fundamentally good stock.

Its still overpriced imo. Also check the red volume candles in the last couple of days. It's huuuge, no way it's from normal retail users. Some big holders def booked profits. 

59 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Good for me all of this . Sitting on cash from good time , will now deploy a bit :majesty:

But still waiting for that big correction

That big correction happens once in 10 years.

That happened with Covid.

Use this time to build up quantity, unless something extremely major (like 3rd Wave) happens, this might be all we will get.

Also, stay tuned for the long term vision.

For example: Phenol spreads are still inching to ATH and Deepak went down 12% today for absolutely no reason other than panic.

All of the capital I invested today ended up in red but that's why I have kept 4/5th of the capital still in the bag.

I did a mistake of investing so much yesterday thinking it was a big dip. Now short on funds. Although, good thing is didn't buy too much quantity of anything but bought a lot of separate stocks.

IRCTC, Tata Power, Motors and metallics and few others.

Just need reliance to dip further. Just need to put that in the bag and I am good.

IRCTC at 5290 is a PITA for me now, though only taken 3 shares for now.

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

IRCTC at 5290 is a PITA for me now, though only taken 3 shares for now.

Highly overvalued according to me bro.

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

That big correction happens once in 10 years.

That happened with Covid.

Use this time to build up quantity, unless something extremely major (like 3rd Wave) happens, this might be all we will get.

Also, stay tuned for the long term vision.

For example: Phenol spreads are still inching to ATH and Deepak went down 12% today for absolutely no reason other than panic.

All of the capital I invested today ended up in red but that's why I have kept 4/5th of the capital still in the bag.

Not that big . i know thats once a decade . but more steeper discount. 

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

IRCTC, Tata Power, Motors and metallics and few others.

Just need reliance to dip further. Just need to put that in the bag and I am good.

No offence but all 3  picks were/are extremely overpriced even now. Buy good stocks that are consolidating right now rather than chasing momentum. 

No offence but all 3  picks were/are extremely overpriced even now. Buy good stocks that are consolidating right now rather than chasing momentum. 
Yeah man. Although, I thought these were long time stocks. Will probably sell some of them and invest in some quality stocks. Looking at investing in Unilever and Reliance.

29 minutes ago, dante77 said:
32 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:
Not that big . i know thats once a decade . but more steeper discount. 

Yeah bro. Even if I have bought it after 2 mins, it would be 4996 only. Gotta learn patience.

25 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Yeah momentum chasing in such markets can make or break you . Play that game only if you have patience and surplus cash.

15 minutes ago, dante77 said:
25 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Yeah man. Although, I thought these were long time stocks. Will probably sell some of them and invest in some quality stocks. Looking at investing in Unilever and Reliance.

Isn't Unilever also kinda overpriced ? @KunjanPSD.

9 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Isn't Unilever also kinda overpriced ? @KunjanPSD.

It is but there is a very good case for it.

Market likes certainty. 

Market hates volatility.

If a company can consistently grow top and bottomline at 5-10% for 10-20 years (on a large base) then that certainty demands a higher multiple. 

HUL posted good results yesterday and the stock still dropped down. But if you invest in HUL, you can for sure have a nice sleep every night without worrying what will happen tomorrow at 9:15. Because HUL will compound year after year.

Not the same for other sectors/companies.

Also companies like HUL are prime targets for pension funds or liquid funds.

For me HUL is a great stock to add for someone who wants easy 10% returns. Just wait for results day and add.

• Like 2

I am new so still learning. What are some of the super long-term stocks according to you guys?

Asian Paints, Reliance, Unilever, TCS, Wipro are all I can think of.

And don't you guys have some private group or something for discussion on market.

I am putting advance disclaimer for you, anything you say is not professional advice lol

5 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Asian Paints, Reliance, Unilever, TCS, Wipro are all I can think of.

These are good compounders but don't expect anything more than 10-15% from these.

If that's what you want then they are great.

And long-term really depends on your risk-appetite. There are loss making companies with great potential but will be very hard to hold.

We don't have a private group.

• Like 1