The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

PB fintech - trading at 20% above issue price. Got allotment in 2 accounts . Confused whether to book profits today or wait till tomorrow and then book profits ( sometimes price increase happens on 2nd day as well ) 

The valuations are crazy so not comfortable holding long term at this rate. 

7 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Was thinking of getting Sigachi when it lists even in small quantities but not so sure now seeing the listing gains. Sure the company is good but seems a bit overpriced now. Any inputs?

It'll probably be in 5% uc for the next few days. If you want to enter, sooner the better. Or wait till it comes out of t2t category in 10 days for volatility to increase but it might hit the moon by that time. 

• Like 1

When did you first buy Biocon?
Around 2 months ago. Too many stocks in my PF right, trying to lighten my PF and increase quantity of quality of shares. Don't wanna do long term with this.

Also, need to get rid of this Godforsaken App called 5Paisa. Some Biocon quantity was in that app as well. Now that it is sold only Star is there. Will ask to close 5Paisa account and remove the app. Worst investing app ever.

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

Around 2 months ago. Too many stocks in my PF right, trying to lighten my PF and increase quantity of quality of shares. Don't wanna do long term with this.

Also, need to get rid of this Godforsaken App called 5Paisa. Some Biocon quantity was in that app as well. Now that it is sold only Star is there. Will ask to close 5Paisa account and remove the app. Worst investing app ever.

Well, you can't expect a quality stock to give you returns in just 2 months, right?

I have been adding Biocon, I have faith in it.

STAR on the other hand, doesn't make even 3% of my PF now because I have been heavily investing in other stocks.

Haven't sold my original position though, still in red with avg. price of 650. Will continue to hold.

Well, you can't expect a quality stock to give you returns in just 2 months, right?
I have been adding Biocon, I have faith in it.

STAR on the other hand, doesn't make even 3% of my PF now because I have been heavily investing in other stocks.
Haven't sold my original position though, still in red with avg. price of 650. Will continue to hold.
Yes of course. In fact, most of my stocks in my PF are there to stay for at least 5-6 years irrespective of their conditions. Just accumulated low quantities of more shares when I started investing only to realize its not really a good strategy. So, accumulating more quantity of better shares.

Thinking of entering Welspun.

11 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

@Bird Bird Bird Apollo :wub:

It was on the cards. Major confluence of Ichi support lines + 51 EMA since early Oct. Month long consolidation. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

38 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Samajh-Nahi-Aaya-Par-Sunke-Acha-Laga-mem

zz6cZFC.png

Look at the marked area. Lots of support pivots - from Ichi lines, to Ichi cloud to 51EMA. Basically it said that the further downside is difficult now (not impossible), and buying should start, which we start seeing from 8th Nov. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

zz6cZFC.png

Look at the marked area. Lots of support pivots - from Ichi lines, to Ichi cloud to 51EMA. Basically it said that the further downside is difficult now (not impossible), and buying should start, which we start seeing from 8th Nov. 

Yeh ek baar Jubilant Ingrevia ke liye krke batana please ?

21 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Yeh ek baar Jubilant Ingrevia ke liye krke batana please ?

Bullish divergence formation can happen. Depends on daily closing, and at least a small upside. Need to see how much is the downside wrt RSI. 

4H chart:

iSyx9UH.png

51EMA down, 200EMA flat - if downside continues, death cross on the way. But confluence of Ichi lines + 200EMA (and soon 51EMA too). If it breaches this support, I am not bullish - at least few weeks. 

Nothing much to see on D/W charts as the stock is new. Not much data. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
  • Like 1