Jump to content

The Stock Market thread


KnackChap

Recommended Posts

When did you first buy Biocon?
Around 2 months ago. Too many stocks in my PF right, trying to lighten my PF and increase quantity of quality of shares. Don't wanna do long term with this.

Also, need to get rid of this Godforsaken App called 5Paisa. Some Biocon quantity was in that app as well. Now that it is sold only Star is there. Will ask to close 5Paisa account and remove the app. Worst investing app ever.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

Around 2 months ago. Too many stocks in my PF right, trying to lighten my PF and increase quantity of quality of shares. Don't wanna do long term with this.

Also, need to get rid of this Godforsaken App called 5Paisa. Some Biocon quantity was in that app as well. Now that it is sold only Star is there. Will ask to close 5Paisa account and remove the app. Worst investing app ever.

Well, you can't expect a quality stock to give you returns in just 2 months, right?

I have been adding Biocon, I have faith in it.

 

STAR on the other hand, doesn't make even 3% of my PF now because I have been heavily investing in other stocks.

Haven't sold my original position though, still in red with avg. price of 650. Will continue to hold.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, you can't expect a quality stock to give you returns in just 2 months, right?
I have been adding Biocon, I have faith in it.
 
STAR on the other hand, doesn't make even 3% of my PF now because I have been heavily investing in other stocks.
Haven't sold my original position though, still in red with avg. price of 650. Will continue to hold.
Yes of course. In fact, most of my stocks in my PF are there to stay for at least 5-6 years irrespective of their conditions. Just accumulated low quantities of more shares when I started investing only to realize its not really a good strategy. So, accumulating more quantity of better shares.

Thinking of entering Welspun.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

@Bird Bird Bird Apollo :wub:

 

It was on the cards. Major confluence of Ichi support lines + 51 EMA since early Oct. Month long consolidation. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Samajh-Nahi-Aaya-Par-Sunke-Acha-Laga-mem

 

zz6cZFC.png

 

Look at the marked area. Lots of support pivots - from Ichi lines, to Ichi cloud to 51EMA. Basically it said that the further downside is difficult now (not impossible), and buying should start, which we start seeing from 8th Nov. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

zz6cZFC.png

 

Look at the marked area. Lots of support pivots - from Ichi lines, to Ichi cloud to 51EMA. Basically it said that the further downside is difficult now (not impossible), and buying should start, which we start seeing from 8th Nov. 

Yeh ek baar Jubilant Ingrevia ke liye krke batana please 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Yeh ek baar Jubilant Ingrevia ke liye krke batana please 😅

 

Bullish divergence formation can happen. Depends on daily closing, and at least a small upside. Need to see how much is the downside wrt RSI. 

 

4H chart:

 

iSyx9UH.png

 

51EMA down, 200EMA flat - if downside continues, death cross on the way. But confluence of Ichi lines + 200EMA (and soon 51EMA too). If it breaches this support, I am not bullish - at least few weeks. 

 

Nothing much to see on D/W charts as the stock is new. Not much data. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Paytm - 25% :rofl: anyone here applied?


Also, I didn't get Latent View also, applied so many and haven't gotten a single IPO so far. If not for Big Boss and KC here, I would have thought it is all rigged.

 

Bhai apply in an under subscribed one to get a sureshot allocation & pop that cherry :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...