The Stock Market thread

KnackChap

18 minutes ago, vinodns said:

Don't blame the government.

Thats universal.

25 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Was mentioning the start time only but how how I would I know. I have only read about it but you. You are a legend bro. You lived through those times. Us n00bs have no idea what correction is. Please enlighten us :)

Dont want to sound rude but who is this guy bro? looks like a new account.

39 minutes ago, vinodns said:

Thank you!

Talking about enlightenment. The market itself will enlighten you very soon. But whatever you do, however much you lose. Just please.....

Don't blame the government.

You know the risks!

I don't know the risks and I will blame the govt. Now please go cry now in some corner :) 

Alright, enough of OT. It seems pharma and IT are at the worst end. Let's see what is waiting for us next week. 

FIIs keep selling but I have hope they'll come back. Not soon though. 

6 minutes ago, dante77 said:

I don't know the risks and I will blame the govt. Now please go cry now in some corner :) 

Alright, enough of OT. It seems pharma and IT are at the worst end. Let's see what is waiting for us next week. 

IT has been hammered. Looks like no wave 3 means less revenue ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, rushaboswal said:

Yeah. Also, It has given massive returns. Even tech MFs returns are 75% last year which is insane! This was bound to happen! 

My biggest PF holding is in IT too! But I still have hope. Its gonna correct but not like totally crash or something! Or I hope so :fear1:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dante77 said:

2 minutes ago, vinodns said:

Very nice comeback!

Alright carry on folks.

Also when I register for the forums. That information is only for the website owner to see. You have a legal responsibility to ensure this is not put out openly in the forums. I trust you will protect my personal information You are free to kick me out of the forums at your discretion but please do protect my privacy.

@Sameer Desai bro

@HundredProofSam

Phattu.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, vinodns said:

Very nice comeback!

Alright carry on folks.

Also when I register for the forums. That information is only for the website owner to see. You have a legal responsibility to ensure this is not put out openly in the forums. I trust you will protect my personal information You are free to kick me out of the forums at your discretion but please do protect my privacy.

@Sameer Desai bro

@HundredProofSam

Fat gayi :lol:

7 minutes ago, vinodns said:

Very nice comeback!

Alright carry on folks.

@Sameer Desai bro

@HundredProofSam

Sir. Email bhi fake use karoge aur privacy bhi chahiye. Aise kaise chalega. :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, vinodns said:

Sir lekin doxxing ke against to law hai na? Maine to law nahi break kiya kuchh yahaan. Aapka forum hai ban kar lo mann ko Khushi milegi to. 

Doxx kaun kar rha hai bhai.

Bus alternative ID pta kar rhe hai. Aapke naam and identity se matlab nhi kisi ko.

4 minutes ago, vinodns said:

Sir lekin doxxing ke against to law hai na? Maine to law nahi break kiya kuchh yahaan. Aapka forum hai ban kar lo mann ko Khushi milegi to. 

Bhai no one is doxxing you. Only asking why you're using an alt account & fake id. 

1 hour ago, vinodns said:

I have been doxxed before and then a series of attacks were orchestrated against me in a WhatsApp group.

Haan fatt gayi bhai. Galti ho gayi. Ja raha ab forums se.

Could have just expressed your views from the main ID. No one gives a care if you think others are naive or not.