Get upto 36 months of XBOX Gamepass Ultimate for Rs.5,000~

thegr8anand

20 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

or if you want to play for few months buy the GPU for 1 month, it will give you 7 months free so totally 8 months for 800~ bucks.

The further stacking is patched but you will still get 7 months for one of the subscription purchase...

So the 2500rs is patched? Is the 36 months 7.7k still working?

12 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

I f**ked up with the sequence. Bought xbox Game Pass for PC for 499 but then I bought Xbox Gold. Refunded it immediately since it didn't extend my subscription. Now I can't see Ultimate for 8 months for 699. :(

The sequence doesn't work anymore..  Did you read previous posts

19 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

It was bound to happen. Folks started reaching out to Support asking them to remove GamePass subscriptions from their accounts :giggle:Ended up getting flagged. 

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

I did. I bought the Game Pass for PC before it was patched. For some reason, it was still showing "Ultimate for 699 for 8 months" for me last night. But I didn't buy it and chose Xbox Gold.

• 5 weeks later...

So its been quite some time since I had been subscribed to Gamepass and was thinking of re subscribing before Halo comes out by using the stack up method mentioned in OP. Few queries which I have is -

1. Is it ok to purchase through a single CC for all of 36 months or is there a chance the CC can get blacklisted?

2. I have a GPU Ultimate offer showing 1+7 months free. So will I get the 7 months free offer when I convert everything to GPU?

17 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

So its been quite some time since I had been subscribed to Gamepass and was thinking of re subscribing before Halo comes out by using the stack up method mentioned in OP. Few queries which I have is -

1. Is it ok to purchase through a single CC for all of 36 months or is there a chance the CC can get blacklisted? Its fine, but buy only for 32 months as its capped to 36, sometimes I have seen it go to 39.

2. I have a GPU Ultimate offer showing 1+7 months free. So will I get the 7 months free offer when I convert everything to GPU? Correct, 32 months XBL + 1+ 7 (capped) month will become GPU.

• Thanks 1

Ok so i dont know if I messed it up or not but I was able to purchase 5 months of Xbox live gold and any subsequent purchase of xbox live gold is showing to be payment processing error. I am yet to redeem the 5, 6 months code that I have bought and I am yet to purchase the GPU to convert. 

I do not want to push any wrong buttons here as the Microsoft account is legit with actual Windows and Office license and I do not want to get the account blocked.

Any advise as to how do I move ahead from here.  

Edit: So retried payment again today and now I have GPU until 25/06/2025. Halleujah!!! I guess I have to get a Series S now. 

Edited by R3D_D3ViL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/19/2021 at 10:15 PM, R3D_D3ViL said:

Ok so i dont know if I messed it up or not but I was able to purchase 5 months of Xbox live gold and any subsequent purchase of xbox live gold is showing to be payment processing error. I am yet to redeem the 5, 6 months code that I have bought and I am yet to purchase the GPU to convert. 

I do not want to push any wrong buttons here as the Microsoft account is legit with actual Windows and Office license and I do not want to get the account blocked.

Any advise as to how do I move ahead from here.  

Edit: So retried payment again today and now I have GPU until 25/06/2025. Halleujah!!! I guess I have to get a Series S now. 

What method worked for you? Last few pages have been confusing as f**k. My sub is expiring in few weeks so need to stack up again. 

1 minute ago, ZooZoo said:

What method worked for you? Last few pages have been confusing as f**k. My sub is expiring in few weeks so need to stack up again. 

Followed the method given in the OP. My suggestion would be to either buy the Xbox Gold with 2 or 3 cards. If that is not possible, then atleast do not purchase the subs one after another because I think they temporarily flag the card and stop any purchases from the said card for a period of 24 hrs after 5th attempt. At least that's what happened to me. 

The Rs 50 conversion will probably not be available to you anymore. If you have the 1+7 months GPU offer available, convert the gold with it and you will have 36+8 months GPU stacked for you.

• Thanks 1

Just adding, to make the deal even sweet, you can share the account with a friend. I've been sharing my current sub with another friend and we have access to gamepass on both of our PCs and Consoles. so basically this 7500 deal will become 3750 deal for 39 months.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Just adding, to make the deal even sweet, you can share the account with a friend. I've been sharing my current sub with another friend and we have access to gamepass on both of our PCs and Consoles. so basically this 7500 deal will become 3750 deal for 39 months.

I got for 2355 something (Non shared) in the last scam :roflroll:

51 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

I got for 2355 something (Non shared) in the last scam :roflroll:

Yes. Same here. I'm using the sub from that scam which is getting over in Feb. So it was like 1177 bucks for me ?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Assassins Creed changed the title to Get upto 36 months of XBOX Gamepass Ultimate for Rs.5,000~