Get upto 36 months of XBOX Gamepass Ultimate for Rs.5,000~

thegr8anand

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, wickedbl0ke said:

Tried to buy 6x Gold Memberships today. 

Effing eyeseeeyeceeeye bank blocked my card on purchase number 3. 

:( 

EDIT

Used another CC. Worked. 

Upgraded to 3 years of ultimate for just under 4k.:)

May I ask how you did it for under 4k?  It's showing me as 750 for 6 months.  That's 4500 for 36 months and then Rs. 50 for the Ultimate add-on.

On 9/3/2022 at 6:00 AM, Kazekage Gaara said:

May I ask how you did it for under 4k?  It's showing me as 750 for 6 months.  That's 4500 for 36 months and then Rs. 50 for the Ultimate add-on.

US Address in tax exempt state, + personal cashback encashment and some pending credit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just found an old reddit link on Xbox India which talks about getting the Xbox Gift Card and then using that amount to buy the 750 Xbox Gold (6 months).  The post there mentions that this way, you save up on the GST amount that gets charged per transaction.  So if you're going for 3 years, that's 6 transactions totaling Rs. 804 (6 x 134 - 18% GST), which is a significant amount.  I am yet to try this method.

On 9/12/2022 at 6:29 PM, Kazekage Gaara said:

I just found an old reddit link on Xbox India which talks about getting the Xbox Gift Card and then using that amount to buy the 750 Xbox Gold (6 months).  The post there mentions that this way, you save up on the GST amount that gets charged per transaction.  So if you're going for 3 years, that's 6 transactions totaling Rs. 804 (6 x 134 - 18% GST), which is a significant amount.  I am yet to try this method.

My GamePass expired yesterday and wanted to try this method but I saw the offer of 50 rs for 1 month Game Pass. Used that. Everytime my sub expires I get some offer. I will try this method next month. (Note that this method works if you DON'T have any existing subscription).

6 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

My GamePass expired yesterday and wanted to try this method but I saw the offer of 50 rs for 1 month Game Pass. Used that. Everytime my sub expires I get some offer. I will try this method next month. (Note that this method works if you DON'T have any existing subscription).

You're lucky dude.  That Rs. 50 offer doesn't keep coming.  There will be a time where MS will stop giving it to you on that account, like they did with mine.  My Game Pass expired on August 4th.  My account still shows Ultimate for 499/month.  Which means if I do intend to go for the 3-year deal, I'll have to spend 500 extra to convert it all to Ultimate rather than Rs. 50.

13 hours ago, Kazekage Gaara said:

You're lucky dude.  That Rs. 50 offer doesn't keep coming.  There will be a time where MS will stop giving it to you on that account, like they did with mine.  My Game Pass expired on August 4th.  My account still shows Ultimate for 499/month.  Which means if I do intend to go for the 3-year deal, I'll have to spend 500 extra to convert it all to Ultimate rather than Rs. 50.

It has been 1 year now for me. The offer stopped for a month but then popped up again. If it doesn’t come next month, i’ll commit for 3 years. 

11 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

It has been 1 year now for me. The offer stopped for a month but then popped up again. If it doesn’t come next month, i’ll commit for 3 years. 

Lol, I'm waiting for the same thing.  To be honest, I have a huge backlog of games I already own, bought during sale.  I can make do without Game Pass for 3 more months.

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Get upto 36 months of XBOX Gamepass Ultimate for Rs.5,000~
3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

if you get 6x 6months sub, then it’s 36 months. Now ultimate can’t be more than 36 months, so when you take the ₹50 or ₹500 1 month ultimate sub for converting 36 months gold, won’t there be a problem because it’s 36 months gold + 1 month ultimate = 37 months of ultimate, which is more than 36 months allowed 

18 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

if you get 6x 6months sub, then it’s 36 months. Now ultimate can’t be more than 36 months, so when you take the ₹50 or ₹500 1 month ultimate sub for converting 36 months gold, won’t there be a problem because it’s 36 months gold + 1 month ultimate = 37 months of ultimate, which is more than 36 months allowed 

I think it will get CAPPED to 36 months

On 9/27/2022 at 5:26 PM, Assassins Creed said:

Thanks but the guy didn't sweat to post the exact link to reddit to find the details..

The rest of the steps were exactly the same.  Nonetheless, if someone had asked, I would've posted the link here :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2022 at 3:29 PM, saurabhgamer said:

Recently purchased 3 years gamepass ultimate can i share with other persons and bifercate the cost is it possible to share?

A quick google search says YES. and also says that EA Play cant be shared.
https://www.ghacks.net/2021/05/18/how-to-share-your-xbox-game-pass-pc-subscription-with-your-family/