Get upto 36 months of XBOX Gamepass Ultimate for Rs.5,000~

thegr8anand

18 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

A quick google search says YES. and also says that EA Play cant be shared.
https://www.ghacks.net/2021/05/18/how-to-share-your-xbox-game-pass-pc-subscription-with-your-family/

On 11/2/2022 at 3:29 PM, saurabhgamer said:

Recently purchased 3 years gamepass ultimate can i share with other persons and bifercate the cost is it possible to share?

EA play can be shared as well, but EA play on PC will not work.. if both are consoles work..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just did this for myself.  Got 36 months Game Pass Ultimate for 5k.  It would've been 4.5k but MS wasn't giving me the 50 offer anymore :P

PS:  If any of you are on the fence, I'd say now is the time.  They're doing a revamp next year, so no guarantee the current loophole will still exist.  Revamp in the sense they're going to introduce another tier and it was also confirmed by Xbox higher ups on Twitter that they're going to increase the price of Game Pass next year.

On 12/26/2022 at 12:54 AM, alola said:

How much time does it takes to get code on gmail it's been 15 mins and I am worried. :(

I know it's late to answer this, but no need to wait for code in your email.  Simply go to the orders page and it'll show you the codes there, even a link to redeem it.

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

Hi I am about to get Xbox S... Does this 3 years ultimate pass trick work for 5k?

Yes

33 minutes ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

Also can we share xbox account like we share playstation account?

Thanks

Yes

33 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yes

Yes

Ok can you link me to the post of which the ultimate pass method works? I remember seeing few months back that some aspect of the trick posted on reddit xbox india page works and some aspect doesn't...

Thank you

9 hours ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

Ok can you link me to the post of which the ultimate pass method works? I remember seeing few months back that some aspect of the trick posted on reddit xbox india page works and some aspect doesn't...

Thank you

see OP

17 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Many people seem to have different understandings of what scamgang is. What do you refer to by scamgang?

Part of a retard group of people who enjoy getting scammed by MS in paying for Gamepass and enjoying all the games on it. Or so it seems by PS bois. 

I'm also a happy member of Scamgang btw. :punk:

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Part of a retard group of people who enjoy getting scammed by MS in paying for Gamepass and enjoying all the games on it. Or so it seems by PS bois. 

I'm also a happy member of Scamgang btw. :punk:

Welcome!! Hope you get scammed for years to come and enjoy loosing your hard earned money by playing not so blockbuster games :P #scamlife

Even though gifting xbox live card wa s showing error..managed to find my way around the dead link..finished the procedure.. Does the below email seem correct?

Welcome to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! You now have access to over 100 high-quality games across devices, including new titles on day one and the EA Play catalogue.

Starting Sunday, January 25, 2026, you'll be billed every 1 month at INR 499.00 plus applicable taxes to Microsoft account balance.

We’ll tell you if this price ever changes. Cancel to stop future charges or change how you pay by visiting your Microsoft account. How do I cancel my subscription?

Get started with the mobile app >

Subscription Information

Subscription: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Order Number: 13XXXXXX

Plan Price: INR 499.00 plus applicable taxes/1 month

Renewal Date: 25 January 2026

Why does it say 499 per 1 month?

Edited by realsoccerdude111