Get upto 36 months of XBOX Gamepass Ultimate for Rs.5,000~

thegr8anand

1 hour ago, Petey said:

You need to buy 1 (+7 free) months each of Live Gold, Game Pass PC and Game Pass Console before you buy Ultimate. When you buy Ultimate, these will all be converted to 8 months of ultimate each. (The order is important.) Counting the 1 (+7 free) months of GP Ultimate you buy at the end, you get a total of (1+7)*4 = 32 months of Game Pass. Hope that helps.

20 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

You have to follow all the steps. Dont skip. 

1 hour ago, b!T said:

you are missing couple of steps. if you want 32 months, after getting the balance of 1998 in your MS account, follow below steps.

Step 1 (XBL GOLD): https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/xbox-live-gold/CFQ7TTC0K5DJ/000C  - Cost Rs 489.

Step 2 (Game Pass PC): https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/xbox-game-pass/CFQ7TTC0KGQ8/0002 - Cost Rs 489.

Step 3 (Game Pass Console): https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/xbox-game-pass/cfq7ttc0k6l8/0001 - Cost Rs 489.

Step 4 (Ultimate Game Pass): https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0 - Cost Rs 531(from Wallet) + Additional 166 from card.

Ok, so basically I top my wallet with 1998.

Then buy 4 subscriptions, one after the other as mentioned above.

In 4th step, it should basically convert to 32 months of GamePass Ultimate. Have I got this correctly?

Gonna do this immediately if someone affirms. Thanks for quick response, this community is so wholesome!

18 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

Ok, so basically I top my wallet with 1998.

Then buy 4 subscriptions, one after the other as mentioned above.

In 4th step, it should basically convert to 32 months of GamePass Ultimate. Have I got this correctly?

Gonna do this immediately if someone affirms. Thanks for quick response, this community is so wholesome!

Correct. Make sure to follow all steps in the order mentioned.

Also , you can buy digital cards in below link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/xbox-gift-card-digital-code/CFQ7TTC0K7QK/0003

1 hour ago, b!T said:

you are missing couple of steps. if you want 32 months, after getting the balance of 1998 in your MS account, follow below steps.

Step 1 (XBL GOLD): https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/xbox-live-gold/CFQ7TTC0K5DJ/000C  - Cost Rs 489.

Step 2 (Game Pass PC): https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/xbox-game-pass/CFQ7TTC0KGQ8/0002 - Cost Rs 489.

Step 3 (Game Pass Console): https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/xbox-game-pass/cfq7ttc0k6l8/0001 - Cost Rs 489.

Step 4 (Ultimate Game Pass): https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/cfq7ttc0khs0 - Cost Rs 531(from Wallet) + Additional 166 from card.

It's say error processing payment, after I bought the first digital code.

Tried multiple debit/credit cards, and it's same. 

Btw, I bought and redeemed 999 card, so maybe that was a mistake? I should've bought both and then redeemed them together?

Edited by Kushagra

6 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

It's say error processing payment, after I bought the first digital code.

Tried multiple debit/credit cards, and it's same. 

Btw, I bought and redeemed 999 card, so maybe that was a mistake? I should've bought both and then redeemed them together?

which browser did you use? chrome or firefox? or mobile browsers?

use edge either mobile or desktop.

Also cards can be redeemed separately as well. But since you have an error now, try getting gold using Edge now. No point spending another 999 if it doesn't work for you.

6 minutes ago, b!T said:

which browser did you use? chrome or firefox? or mobile browsers?

use edge either mobile or desktop.

Also cards can be redeemed separately as well. But since you have an error now, try getting gold using Edge now. No point spending another 999 if it doesn't work for you.

I used Chrome, I bought one 999 digital gift card and redeemed it. Went to buy it again, and I keep getting "We’re having trouble processing your payment." and when I click on details it says "

Error Details

Contact Microsoft support

We can’t process your payment."

I tried different cards too.

This is so bizarre, I worry, I wouldn't be able to buy the subscriptions in order recommended here, if it keeps throwing error :(

Edit: Doesn't work on Edge either, I can't buy gift cards.

Edited by Kushagra

2 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

I used Chrome, I bought one 999 digital gift card and redeemed it. Went to buy it again, and I keep getting "We’re having trouble processing your payment." and when I click on details it says "

Error Details

Yeah, I got the same error while buying gold. Use Edge as I mentioned and try to buy gold.

6 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

Error Details

I tried different cards too.

This is so bizarre, I worry, I wouldn't be able to buy the subscriptions in order recommended here, if it keeps throwing error :(

Edit: Doesn't work on Edge either, I can't buy gift cards.

Then direct cards arent working ? Mine worked so maybe i can help you?

• Like 1

6Tst1zD.jpg

I just kept subscribing to them one by one, and they all went through.

Don't know why gift card start giving error after first time. Well, finally it worked. 32 months of Game Pass Ultimate for ~Rs.2400!

Now, I just gotta patiently wait for console to arrive :rolleyes:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

6Tst1zD.jpg

Don't know why gift card start giving error after first time. Well, finally it worked. 32 months of Game Pass Ultimate for ~Rs.2400!

Congrats!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

6Tst1zD.jpg

Congrats! I got the same issue as you. Could not buy the 999 wallet money. But the direct subscriptions went through no problem. tried with both ICICI and HDFC

Just now, dylanjosh said:

Congrats! I got the same issue as you. Could not buy the 999 wallet money. But the direct subscriptions went through no problem. tried with both ICICI and HDFC

Thank you. I think issue might be at their end. But, Rush said he could buy so it's confusing.

Anyways, good that direct subscription worked. Almost 3 years of GP for that price is crazy, I paid almost 6k for FIFA 22 alone this year! <_<

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

Wow people are really idiots.

Could be some chamcha internal employee too, wanting to make points infront of the management. Or a Frustrated guy who would have bought Game Pass at high price.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OnlyConsultant said:

If something like this comes along, tag me guys :P

On same note, optimum way to play Forza 5 when it launches?

For FH5 - You can still utilize the trick to convert gold to GPU. Available in slabs of 6 months costing 1237.38 and conversion costing 59rs for accounts without active subscription or with subscription some time back. Follow the guide in first post. 

5 hours ago, OnlyConsultant said:

If something like this comes along, tag me guys :P

On same note, optimum way to play Forza 5 when it launches?

or if you want to play for few months buy the GPU for 1 month, it will give you 7 months free so totally 8 months for 800~ bucks.

The further stacking is patched but you will still get 7 months for one of the subscription purchase...

• Like 1

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Get upto 36 months of XBOX Gamepass Ultimate for Rs.5,000~