Get upto 36 months of XBOX Gamepass Ultimate for Rs.5,000~

thegr8anand

On 2/15/2022 at 3:25 PM, gsaksham1 said:

What method is still working now can please someone tell and quote it or paste it?

Same method as OP.. but instead of 1 month now you get 7 months extra..  so buy the Xbox Live upto 30 months only and then convert..  

On 2/22/2022 at 11:40 AM, Assassins Creed said:

Yes, should work but check if ur seeing this new 1+7 offer on that ID

Wasnt showing 1+7 offer just 1 month for 699 , i bought 36 months gold with paytm debit card but now when i go to buy gamepass ultimate it gives me error

It shows renew date after 3 years but after selecting card its throwing an error

https://imgur.com/a/ZcJ4V6S

Tried Paytm Debit and Hdfc Credit Card same error. How to solve?

16 minutes ago, gsaksham1 said:

Wasnt showing 1+7 offer just 1 month for 699 , i bought 36 months gold with paytm debit card but now when i go to buy gamepass ultimate it gives me error

It shows renew date after 3 years but after selecting card its throwing an error

https://imgur.com/a/ZcJ4V6S

Tried Paytm Debit and Hdfc Credit Card same error. How to solve?

Update

Was able to buy gpu from microsoft store it didnt ask to redirect to banks website just directly debited money
https://prnt.sc/2UGKoB_l_DRV

Got 3 years gamepass ultimate for Rs. 8582, including paytm markup fees for international transactions of 4%

239 per month including all charges, otherwise would have had to pay 825 per month(699+gst)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gsaksham1 said:

Update

Was able to buy gpu from microsoft store it didnt ask to redirect to banks website just directly debited money
https://prnt.sc/2UGKoB_l_DRV

Got 3 years gamepass ultimate for Rs. 8582, including paytm markup fees for international transactions of 4%

239 per month including all charges, otherwise would have had to pay 825 per month(699+gst)

Welcome to the ScamClub

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

What still works? Hahaha nice. 

Subscribed for the first time or already subscribed?

Subscribed for the first time. I spent 884*6 = 5304 (+ 50) = 5354 for 3 years game pass ultimate; which definitely is a great deal.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Akkster said:

Subscribed for the first time. I spent 884*6 = 5304 (+ 50) = 5354 for 3 years game pass ultimate; which definitely is a great deal.

If you have a trusted sharing partner half of that :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Fenix21 said:

FYI, The 36 months Gold to Ultimate conversion still works. My 3 year GPU sub had expired 2 days ago, renewed it today when i saw the join for Rs50 offer. Subscribed till Aug 2025.

Set till Fable

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2022 at 11:11 AM, Fenix21 said:

FYI, The 36 months Gold to Ultimate conversion still works. My 3 year GPU sub had expired 2 days ago, renewed it today when i saw the join for Rs50 offer. Subscribed till Aug 2025.

You had to create a new id with new email, right? My Ultimate also expired recently, thinking to give the post in OP a try!

Edited by cyberpunk

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Get upto 36 months of XBOX Gamepass Ultimate for Rs.5,000~