Jump to content

Get upto 39 months of XBOX Gamepass Ultimate for Rs. 7,478 only (Rs.206/month + Rs.50)


thegr8anand
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 2/15/2022 at 3:25 PM, gsaksham1 said:

What method is still working now can please someone tell and quote it or paste it?

 

Same method as OP.. but instead of 1 month now you get 7 months extra..  so buy the Xbox Live upto 30 months only and then convert..  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/16/2022 at 9:18 PM, Assassins Creed said:

 

Same method as OP.. but instead of 1 month now you get 7 months extra..  so buy the Xbox Live upto 30 months only and then convert..  

so should i buy xbox live for 24 months to be safe or 30 months ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/22/2022 at 11:40 AM, Assassins Creed said:

 

Yes, should work but check if ur seeing this new 1+7 offer on that ID

Wasnt showing 1+7 offer just 1 month for 699 , i bought 36 months gold with paytm debit card but now when i go to buy gamepass ultimate it gives me error

It shows renew date after 3 years but after selecting card its throwing an error

 

https://imgur.com/a/ZcJ4V6S

 

Tried Paytm Debit and Hdfc Credit Card same error. How to solve?
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, gsaksham1 said:

Wasnt showing 1+7 offer just 1 month for 699 , i bought 36 months gold with paytm debit card but now when i go to buy gamepass ultimate it gives me error

It shows renew date after 3 years but after selecting card its throwing an error

 

https://imgur.com/a/ZcJ4V6S

 

Tried Paytm Debit and Hdfc Credit Card same error. How to solve?
 

Update

Was able to buy gpu from microsoft store it didnt ask to redirect to banks website just directly debited money
https://prnt.sc/2UGKoB_l_DRV

Got 3 years gamepass ultimate for Rs. 8582, including paytm markup fees for international transactions of 4%

239 per month including all charges, otherwise would have had to pay 825 per month(699+gst)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gsaksham1 said:

Update

Was able to buy gpu from microsoft store it didnt ask to redirect to banks website just directly debited money
https://prnt.sc/2UGKoB_l_DRV

Got 3 years gamepass ultimate for Rs. 8582, including paytm markup fees for international transactions of 4%

239 per month including all charges, otherwise would have had to pay 825 per month(699+gst)

 

Welcome to the ScamClub

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...