[Bangalore/South] PS5 Buyers Thread

Keyofx

3 hours ago, Shantz said:

Angad is correct. If the cancellation shows up in your statement after billing for a period is done, it will show up as a credit in the next billing cycle, and for the previous billing cycle, one has to make the payment in full. Whatever adjustments are there against other purchases, that will happen only for the next billing cycle.

Any reason why the bill needs to be paid in full? How is this different from a cashback that you get on your card or paying the bill in multiple instalments within the due date? Also, if you do pay the bill in full, on top of the refund, you'll only have a negative due. I've done this a lot of times and never faced any issues till now.  

3 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Yep. Thats what i understand as well

3 hours ago, adity said:

This is correct. Like it'll show up in your bill but you don't have to pay it. 

This is my understanding too. 

Edited by l33tmaniac

3 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Nope. He doesn't have to pay the 50k. Any cancellation on your account is treated as credit. 

It is equivalent to paying the bill. 

This is correct. Credit from vendor = Paying the bill (Credit), that's how it worked in HDFC for me. I had a 160K debit when I bought the TV which should have been converted to EMI but didn't then they added a credit of 160K in next cycle so I didn't have to pay the bill.

Hmm yeah, you guys are correct. I just checked my past bills and it counts towards payment.

I had a bad experience with Citibank in the same scenario. I bought something and that got cancelled in the next billing cycle. I made the balance payment thinking total credits match total
Debits, however in the next statement I noticed a non-payment interest charge, called the Cc and they said you have to clear the billed amount as per statement while the other credit will be counted in the next cycle.

After that experience, I have never left the billed amount unpaid even though a credit was received in the next billing cycle.

My suggestion would still be to confirm with the bank first as different banks may have different policies in this regards. Better to be safe than sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Angad. said:

I had a bad experience with Citibank in the same scenario. I bought something and that got cancelled in the next billing cycle. I made the balance payment thinking total credits match total
Debits, however in the next statement I noticed a non-payment interest charge, called the Cc and they said you have to clear the billed amount as per statement while the other credit will be counted in the next cycle.

After that experience, I have never left the billed amount unpaid even though a credit was received in the next billing cycle.

My suggestion would still be to confirm with the bank first as different banks may have different policies in this regards. Better to be safe than sorry

That sucks man. Thanks for sharing.

But honestly, should have fought with citibank. How is a merchant credit any different from "bill settlement"? It makes absolutely no sense. Money is money. Doesn't matter who credits it.

That sucks man. Thanks for sharing.

But honestly, should have fought with citibank. How is a merchant credit any different from "bill settlement"? It makes absolutely no sense. Money is money. Doesn't matter who credits it.

I did fight, after all logically it’s a credit at the end of the day, even went upto their manager etc. Nothing came out of that. So just paid and moved ahead as, everyday I wasn’t paying up the interest kept on getting accumulated

Was a long time back though (more than 10 years now). Just ensured I cleared the billed amount every time post that

8 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

I have One PS5, If anyone interested can contact me. Obviously Bangalore buyers are preferred. :)

One of the buyer backed out as he was not comfortable in doing payment before the order arrival.

Yeah I gave him my Amazon as my cc pay date is mostly after the delivery so I was ok, I have 3 more ppl asking me from outside but address change not happening..

where is this last one you have coming from ?

11 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yeah I gave him my Amazon as my cc pay date is mostly after the delivery so I was ok, I have 3 more ppl asking me from outside but address change not happening..

where is this last one you have coming from ?

Ohh.. it was you. No issues. Thats good actually.

Only bcoz of CC billing cycle, else I was also fine with that approach. Had I gotten 2-3 then would have been fine. Getting 5 PS5 on Credit, Ye kuch zyaada hi ho gaya. :D

Edit -- I donno, Ordered Sony SC, Filpkart and Amazon around same time. Within a gap of 5 mins.

Edited by HarishProGamer
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Only bcoz of CC billing cycle, else I was also fine with that approach. Had I gotten 2-3 then would have been fine. Getting 5 PS5 on Credit, Ye kuch zyaada hi ho gaya. :D

Edit -- I donno, Ordered Sony SC, Filpkart and Amazon around same time. Within a gap of 5 mins.

Only Flipkart you can change the address, so Heaven Angel gets that right ? Raghu anyway in Bangalore

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Only Flipkart you can change the address, so Heaven Angel gets that right ? Raghu anyway in Bangalore

Is it ? I was not aware of that re.

Let me see if i can change address. Thats wonderful if that can be done. Amazon I know they won't do on preorders.

We thought of shipping to his place once it reaches my place.

30 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Is it ? I was not aware of that re.

Let me see if i can change address. Thats wonderful if that can be done. Amazon I know they won't do on preorders.

We thought of shipping to his place once it reaches my place.

Desktop site > My Orders > Order > Change 
image.png

1 hour ago, HarishProGamer said:

I have One PS5, If anyone interested can contact me. Obviously Bangalore buyers are preferred. :)

One of the buyer backed out as he was not comfortable in doing payment before the order arrival.

I would like to purchase this if possible. I'm from Noida, though.

59 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Bhai par ek sath Kiya kaise wo batao. Yaha ek kaise toh Mila he lol ?

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

Bhai par ek sath Kiya kaise wo batao. Yaha ek kaise toh Mila he lol ?

Khud teen kiya aur bhai aur cousins ko baitha diya slot pe. :D

@Assassins Creed, Bro, Whatever happens, You plz keep one for our brother @rushaboswal. Aakhir bhai hai wo hamara.

Ye sala RD ka bharosa nhi.