[Bangalore/South] PS5 Buyers Thread

Keyofx

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

This is a bit old thread during launch where ppl interested were just added here and if anyone had extra as some ordered multiple ones were given to local folks first who were not able to secure one..

Try it tomorrow you should get it.. where in Bangalore btw? Give a call to nearest Sony Center and they should be able to arrange 

I'm in . Sony centers mostly don't take bookings. Will try calling before the restock tho.

Edited by Horizon Days Dawn
edited out location

15 hours ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

I'm in Sony centers mostly don't take bookings. Will try calling before the restock tho.

Man they do.. call this number the guy called me personally in May asking to book

Koramangala SC - 9620088705

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Will do an hour or so before restock. Thanks. Where r u in Bangalore btw? If at all in Bangalore?

Call him first thing in the morning, if he doesn't has enough might ask you to order on SC.. If he has just make the payment and book it..

I stay close to Silkboard... most of folks in this thread are in Bangalore see page 1

8 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Call him first thing in the morning, if he doesn't has enough might ask you to order on SC.. If he has just make the payment and book it..

I stay close to Silkboard... most of folks in this thread are in Bangalore see page 1

I can do that 6:30 in the morning. Pretty busy till 10 after that.

Thanks for the offer but I'm using bots n stuff and I have a bunch set up already. Don't want to bother u with that and I have a decent chance this time so thanks. That and I'll have to share thd info and stuff. And I have to sleep now and busy tomorrow till like an hours before the restock so. I'll just try my own luck this time. Will def ask u or someone else to do it for the next restock (if possible oc) if I don't get it this time also.

14 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I will try on Amazon for you if you want..

Thanks a lot for the offer tho.

Will ask u in the morning if I have the time to make preps and if u can do it at the time. Thanks.

Edited by Horizon Days Dawn

4 minutes ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Thanks for the offer but I'm using bots n stuff and I have a bunch set up already. Don't want to bother u with that and I have a decent chance this time so thanks. That and I'll have to share thd info and stuff. And I have to sleep now and busy tomorrow till like an hours before the restock so. I'll just try my own luck this time. Will def ask u or someone else to do it for the next restock (if possible oc) if I don't get it this time also.

Thanks a lot for the offer tho.

I thought the shantz telegram bot stopped working. There are other bots? Link or pm if possible please  :bigyellowgrin:

Edited by silv3rgunn3r

I managed to order it too. I got order completion at 11:59. Bot added to cart before sale started.

14 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Man they do.. call this number the guy called me personally in May asking to book

Koramangala SC - 9620088705

Heyy edit out my location from quote pls.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 2/25/2022 at 12:58 PM, gamingfreak89 said:

Looking forward to buy a PS5 standard edition(Disk). Pls let me know for any leads.

Locally it's tough to get it at mrp bro

Maybe if you enquire waaay in advance with some local vendor , they may offer it at mrp

Else it's Amazon ,fk ,shopatsc, etc 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, hellblazer33 said:

Hey add me to the list I live in Chikkabanavara yet to get a ps5 Nice to meet fellow bengaluru members.

This is a very old thread created at the launch time, right now there is no list as such.. Just be around during the drops and follow this thread...

https://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?/topic/61505-how-to-buy-a-ps5/page/5/#comments

• 5 months later...