The Home Appliances Thread - Poore ghar ke badal daalo

Shantz

31 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

OLED main use karke batana. :puspa:

LED ke liye kiya tha, they changed the panel without a fuss, they even offered the lastest gen model as replacement though the entry level.

OLED warranty is over anyway.

Edited by AtheK

Just now, AtheK said:

LED ke liye kiya tha, they changed the panel without a fuss, they even offered the lastest gen model as replacement though the entry level.

Saar, but OLED. 

My nightmare is my C8's panel going bad. 

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Saar, but OLED. 

My nightmare is my C8's panel going bad. 

Kachre ke dabbe main phenk ke 65" wala le lena, vaise hi 55" is old school now :panic:

If mine goes kaput, I am going back to projector for HT room.

1 minute ago, AtheK said:

Kachre ke dabbe main phenk ke 65" wala le lena, vaise hi 55" is old school now :panic:

Arre BC if it dies I'm buying a Mi TV for 30k. Else biwi ghar se nikaal degi. :suicide:

• Haha 2

Just now, AtheK said:

Those huge Mi TVs for their price are tempting.

For projector, look at the new Epson LS500.

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

Arre BC if it dies I'm buying a Mi TV for 30k. Else biwi ghar se nikaal degi. :suicide:

I think one should immediately start an RD for a future TV when you buy a new one. That's the only way to upgrade when the old one passes by because the absolute amount is quite big.

1 minute ago, KunjanPSD said:

I think one should immediately start an RD for a future TV when you buy a new one. That's the only way to upgrade when the old one passes by because the absolute amount is quite big.

Rather invest in stock market. :lol:

4 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Those huge Mi TVs for their price are tempting.

For projector, look at the new Epson LS500.

I am eyeing the TCL 75" next for living room.

EPSON LS500, bhai chacha vidhayak nahin hai hamare :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Rather invest in stock market. :lol:

Always happens with me too :D

Many times I think I could have invested instead of buying Ps5+XSX but then those are investments too.

Also it pains to cash out stocks as compared to RDs.

14 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

On 5/30/2021 at 3:35 PM, achilles said:

Lol. Let’s start with one. @Keyofx vacuum wars, was it? :D

That's the one! Fun channel :D

@Snake, if you don't mind supervising the robot, just get a basic Deebot or Eufy. Those have plenty good suction. Just be VERY aware that it may will get annoying down the line. You'll also find a brand called Viomi on Amazon. That's a Mi sub-brand, but I'm not sure if Xiaomi manages their after-sales service.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Going to buy AC tomorrow. Any advice? Lots of conflicting info on which is the best one to get. I've had 2 LG acs in the past. They've required quite a lot of servicing. 

O General, Carrier, Daikin > LG

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Going to buy AC tomorrow. Any advice? Lots of conflicting info on which is the best one to get. I've had 2 LG acs in the past. They've required quite a lot of servicing. 

Carrier All-copper has been good for us, but it’s Bangalore, only Summer nights that too on schedule turn off at 4AM is enough.

LG was stellar but now they don’t make it fully themselves.

• Thanks 1

Been with carrier for 5 years good services affordable cost and more then good enough cooling go for misthibushi or General if you have big room and require AC of 2 Ton 

4 minutes ago, DinJo said:

Been with carrier for 5 years good services affordable cost and more then good enough cooling go for misthibushi or General if you have big room and require AC of 2 Ton 

My AC will be put in the living room but there is no door between living room and kitchen so have to include kitchen too. Total comes to something above 215 sqft. 

I read 1.5ton should be enough?

Edited by dylanjosh

9 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

My AC will be put in the living room but there is no door between living room and kitchen so have to include kitchen too. Total comes to something above 215 sqft. 

I read 1.5ton should be enough?

Is your house on the ground floor because that matters a lot. But I think you should go with 2 ton.

Also, you can't compare 3 star General with 5 star LG, the latter will definitely be more energy efficient. You can only compare the build in equivalent product levels.

General are generally way more expensive, so you can go for 5 star Carrier or Daikin, will definitely be better than LG.

Edited by KunjanPSD