The Home Appliances Thread - Poore ghar ke badal daalo

Shantz

3 minutes ago, sumanth said:

Wife asking for an air fryer, is anyone using if it is useful? I got no idea about it. And also plz suggest which one to buy. 

If you have a convection oven at home, then you don't need an air fryer. That's where my search ended.

Edited by him2anshu

9 minutes ago, sumanth said:

We got separate OTG and microwave oven, don’t have convention. Does it make a difference?

Convection mode in the Microwave oven does baking and the companies have given it a attractive name to sell air fryers. But, if you do not have an Conv Oven, you can buy Air Fryer.

1 minute ago, SuperT said:
10 minutes ago, sumanth said:
We got separate OTG and microwave oven, don’t have convention. Does it make a difference?

Convection function should be there in the microwave. Convection however can't be compared to air frying.

They basically are the same thing.

7 minutes ago, SuperT said:
16 minutes ago, sumanth said:

Convection function should be there in the microwave. Convection however can't be compared to air frying.

No, it’s just a basic solo microwave that we use for re heating. So for banking she uses OTG. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2021 at 2:24 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Got it today locally.

The QC print out showed testing done during Sept 2019, so it's at least 16-17 months old packing. 

I tried running the tv and PS5 on it after some 30 mins of charging, but it hardly lasted for a minute. Good thing is nothing got switched off suddenly. 

Guess will charge fully and see. Else APC on site is good from what I know. Battery replacement shouldn't be an issue. 

Also the plug is the bigger 15A plug, so make sure you've a point for it.

Hi, I got the same UPS for my system in February. It is working as intended during power cuts when the load is low (150-200W) but while gaming when the load is around 500W mark and there is power cut the system restarts abruptly. Don't know whether it is not able to switch over as quickly as it should or there is any other problem? The 500W load is still way under its support output of 865W.

Is yours working fine?

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, Rey said:

Hi, I got the same UPS for my system in February. It is working as intended during power cuts when the load is low (150-200W) but while gaming when the load is around 500W mark and there is power cut the system restarts abruptly. Don't know whether it is not able to switch over as quickly as it should or there is any other problem? The 500W load is still way under its support output of 865W.

Is yours working fine?

Thanks.

Yeah. Mine works fine. Gives around 15-20 mins of backup for both TV and PS5.

18 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Yeah. Mine works fine. Gives around 15-20 mins of backup for both TV and PS5.

Mine too works fine when the load is low but when load is around 470W+ mark and there is power cut, the system restarts. Don't know where the problem is, just noticed this behavior couple of days ago.

At what setting have you set the Sensitivity of the UPS? High, Medium or Low?

3 minutes ago, Rey said:

Mine too works fine when the load is low but when load is around 470W+ mark and there is power cut, the system restarts. Don't know where the problem is, just noticed this behavior couple of days ago.

At what setting have you set the Sensitivity of the UPS? High, Medium or Low?

There are sensitivity settings ? Didn't know. :lol:

Factory default. 

• 2 weeks later...