What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

7 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

noice. I never cared for Macs, but the M1s are making me seriously consider. 

Me too. This is my first ever MacBook, and I am seriously considering ditching Windows at some point in time. 

Major gripe is storage. 256 to 512 is a big jump in price too. Hopefully this gap will decrease, or 512 becomes the base since expansion is non existent. 

22 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Me too. This is my first ever MacBook, and I am seriously considering ditching Windows at some point in time. 

Major gripe is storage. 256 to 512 is a big jump in price too. Hopefully this gap will decrease, or 512 becomes the base since expansion is non existent. 

yeah, those guys are stingy af with storage. 

21 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

23b1d1961bd5f0aab8526d85a6b462ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Yo

You literally bought everything Samsung has :lol:

Awesome haul. Are the Buds Pro really that better sounding than the buds+? 

2 minutes ago, adity said:

I think the big draw is addition of ANC. Sound quality wise, I think buds+ are pretty solid. Not the time to upgrade unless you want ANC but we all know you're gonna upgrade anyways. 

Yeah I wanted to grab the Buds Pro but the darned buds, +, airpods and pro bc none refused to die :ranting:

3 hours ago, AtheK said:

Zabardast 

jhakaas!!!

3 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Yo

You literally bought everything Samsung has :lol:

Awesome haul. Are the Buds Pro really that better sounding than the buds+? 

Hahha.. the offers enticed me to get the watch and the buds.

Galaxy watch 3 titanium I got for about $150 including $100 discount, $200 credit from phone, $160 for my gear s3 which had unfortunately started to show signs of its age. I really liked MST and hate that samsung took it off.

buds pro were $100

The wireless chargers, I didn't have any before.. So one for my desk and the other for the night stand by my bed. 

smart tag was free with the phone. Looking forward to using it. 

I haven't used buds+, so I can't comment. Before these, I had the Jabra Elite active 65t.

I am yet to get used to the buds. I haven't figured out the best fit for myself with them. 

Since the weather here has started to turn, so I might start going outside and get some use out of them.

56 minutes ago, AtheK said:

I used the Buds live for few days and they are so darn uncomfortable, specially when you need to tap on them for an action, returned them pronto. 

Yeah, I had a little difficulty with engaging the tap area. Need to get used to where it registers the tap. 

But it seemed to work fine once I had my finger positioned correctly.

1 hour ago, ayush12ice said:

Yeah, I had a little difficulty with engaging the tap area. Need to get used to where it registers the tap. 

But it seemed to work fine once I had my finger positioned correctly.

Problem was it used to hurt the ear when i used to tap on them, that was the main turn off. 

Edited by AtheK

2 minutes ago, adity said:

Buds live are pretty bad. 

Isn't it amazing how the Buds or the Buds Plus still hold up even 1 and 2+ years. Never had an airpods last 12 months without severe battery degradation.