What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

3 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

World war themes are something I look forward to, I play only single player.

Other than that, don't have very high hopes but would be a decent one time playthrough I guess ?

Campaign was theek theek, the norway story was meh, german campaign at the end was nice or atleast unique.

The prologue was top tier again, like BF1

• Like 1

On 3/13/2021 at 6:40 PM, eddy4823 said:

He wasn't the first choice for this movie. Amir Khan declined Swades due to some issue and SRK was picked. and SRK did well.

SRK lost the National Award 2004. Winner was Saif Ali Khan for Hum Tum. Saif's mother was in the jury panel.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Even saif wasn't first choice for hum tum.

So good that Hrithik declined.

Incomparable roles and even though srk deserved it, saif did the perfect job as well considering the role.

Edited by GunnerY2J

This December on my first secret santa, I received one of the worst games on the Playstation 3 : Call of Duty Ghosts.

But finally, someone agreed to exchange ghosts for one great PS2 game which I would like to consider it to be brothers in arms.

The other two still great PS2 games (even better actually but I personally like brothers in arms) were exchanged for another but a worthy PS3 game.f5b073ddb20a0f27e2df81b078b69f3f.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

Edited by GunnerY2J

8 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

Where did you get the headset from?

Playstation direct

7 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Damn, Special edition sealed copy ???
they went OOS very quickly

yeah it is priced double or triple on amazon and elsewhere. Luckily saw it on PS Direct for the regular price. :D

I think it still might be available.  

yep it is. 

https://direct.playstation.com/en-us/games/game/ghost-of-tsushima-special-edition-ps4.3005281

Edited by ayush12ice
link added
  • Like 1