What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

We have a lot of rep-offs of Blendjet. All of them are useless and die in a few months. I hope Blendjet delivers but I doubt this technology as a whole. Unless you are travelling a lot, I don't see a point of this either. This is coming from a guy who was initially tempted for this and used 2 cheap rip-off charging based portable blenders.

Anyway, congrats. Do let us know about the experience. The ones that I used were a bit too small, so looking forward to your expressions.

23 minutes ago, Comrade_Dex said:

So won't even try to slide down from it even once?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

When it rains heavily, I guess Yes 

Edit : definitely yes.

Edited by GunnerY2J

My keyboard was giving issues so I took the opportunity and bought a mechnical keyboard for the first time in my life 

Logitech G512 with brown keys

Tm73CIK.jpg

Loving it so far. Have to get used to increased heights of the keys. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

My keyboard was giving issues so I took the opportunity and bought a mechnical keyboard for the first time in my life 

Logitech G512 with brown keys

Tm73CIK.jpg

Loving it so far. Have to get used to increased heights of the keys. 

RICC, are those Gaetron browns or Cherrys?

Just now, Snake said:

RICC, are those Gaetron browns or Cherrys?

Not sure. Logitech has their own keys I think. 

Link - https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B084YX4XJP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Whats funny the next day after buying this, my "spoiled" keyboard starting working fine. :wallbash:

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Not sure. Logitech has their own keys I think. 

Link - https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B084YX4XJP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Whats funny the next day after buying this, my "spoiled" keyboard starting working fine. :wallbash:

Thought so... I really want to get a full sizee keeb for my PC, will keep the 60% for my laptop. But the prices.....

2 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

And Audeze is now selling the dongle separately. So I'm planning to get the Xbox dongle, which is $40 (plus shipping).

So same headset, with different dongles for each console.

Ohh damn, that is excellent. Finally, one headset that can be used wirelessly with both consoles.

Any initial impressions yet?

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

It's a brotherhood, you kinky bitch. 

I meant this-

"adjective. of, involving, or for members of different racial groups: interracial amity."

You da kinky bitch.

If you have Ps5 then wait until next-gen patch comes.
Yup, waiting for that. And I'm about 12 hours in Days Gone, so that'll take another 50. Hoping for the patch in May, else will probably hop on something else till the patch comes.