What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

Finally our UEFA Champions League winning Kit has arrived, and with that achievement glued to it, it looks even more beautiful :wub: , come on you blues KTBFFH :thumbsup:

20210623-133112.jpg

Cost - 1847/-
Feeling - Priceless

Edited by NitroNeo
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, NitroNeo said:

Finally our UEFA Champions League winning Kit has arrived, and with that achievement glued to it, it looks even more beautiful :wub: , come on you blues KTBFFH :thumbsup:

20210623-133112.jpg

Cost - 1847/-
Feeling - Priceless

Jose Mourinho Sport GIF by Play Sports

2 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

20210623-133112.jpg

Cost - 1847/-
Feeling - Priceless

Will buy the new one in December when we win the club world cup.

• Thanks 1

20210623-133112.jpg

Cost - 1847/-
Feeling - Priceless

Nice!

Where did u buy it from ?

17 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Nice!

Where did u buy it from ?

Myntra, i was worried about how it would go about, but a friend of mine said he bought chelsea training kit from myntra and it turned out official so went for it. Also FK later got this kit in stock but wasn't deliverable to my pincode. Glad myntra worked out.

Myntra, i was worried about how it would go about, but a friend of mine said he bought chelsea training kit from myntra and it turned out official so went for it. Also FK later got this kit in stock but wasn't deliverable to my pincode. Glad myntra worked out.

Oh if its Myntra, don't u worry. I just blindly trust them when it comes to clothing, and I did buy one jersey long ago from them, it was a bit pricy but top notch.:thumbsup:

Where did you get the Keychron from? I'm looking for one, and it's not available anywhere.

Same. Unavailable on meckeys as well.

I bought the last piece from Mechkeys. It went out of stock after I bought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/22/2021 at 3:37 PM, Aercy said:

Apple TV app has only apple TV+ and apple movies. I also own LG CX but brought this for my other room where my 4K monitor is. I think some app like Disney+ have better graphical fidelity vs that on LG webOS platform. Also, this can handle iPhone 4K videos better over AirPlay.

Cam it be used to play the apple arcade games?

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Gaffar main they are charging 19k ? Damn thats high. Used to be 14-15k.

Well I did ask at Samurai, Kalra and then palika as well. Almost everyone quoted the same. I guess the prices increased during quarantine period.