What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

More like  petrol ka daam bad raha hai :scratchchin:

j/k Congrats !! I couldn't use mine properly and sold it before last year pandemic 

Ya petrol is crazy expensive :(

Needed a bike which i can take around in city, specially when going from one end to another, panigale hates City traffic with a vengeance. This also will help take wife for some highway rides.

18 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Well panigale needed some company, garage is almost complete.

95551897faf223d262f00fecf01b10dd.jpgd4a54151bd24174dffcf7568da4760f8.jpg0ab23140d3a59f3c78eceaa672b041b0.jpg

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk

Humein bhi sair karao kabhi.. congrats bro :D

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

More like  petrol ka daam bad raha hai :scratchchin:

j/k Congrats !! I couldn't use mine properly and sold it before last year pandemic 

I guess I used your bike more than you did :roflroll:

Edited by Arthur Morgan
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

Bought the Dell G 15 5510. A lot better than my older Acer Predator Helios 300 laptop.

Pics below:

Nice! How much did you get it for?

2 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Imported through a friend from US, works great wirelessly with Xbox and PS5.. Tested RETURNAL and bouy sounded soooo good..3D supported as well via wireless..

Works via the dongle on both consoles 

Very noice. 

Damages? 

And what's the difference between this and 7p?

5 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Very noice. 

Damages? 

And what's the difference between this and 7p?

Costed 26K~ purchase, shipping, customs including the Black DS (bad buy as it launched here too), so about 19K for the headphones.. 

7P doesn't work wireless with Series X..otherwise both are exactly same

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-best-xbox-headsets

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Costed 26K~ purchase, shipping, customs including the Black DS (bad buy as it launched here too), so about 19K for the headphones.. 

Nice.. Nice....

4 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Dude black looks sick. ❤️

Get RTPCR done, start with dolo and isolate from rest of the controllers.

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Man, I've been looking for the 7X for ages! Give a detailed review! and is your import hustle available for the rest of us? (although a 7k premium on these will hurt!)

2 hours ago, psinide said:

Man, I've been looking for the 7X for ages! Give a detailed review! and is your import hustle available for the rest of us? (although a 7k premium on these will hurt!)

Lol nope, this was first time I asked him to ship something, was kinda experimenting. The wait is really annoying took almost 20 days to reach me, In India it took 11 days to move through post offices from Delhi to Bangalore.. would be best someone can get you if they are travelling, its available in Amazon UAE also I think.. In US also I found it rarely and bought it on Walmart the 7X was sold out everywhere.. 18-20K may be still a good price considering 7P officially goes for whooping 30K

https://www.amazon.in/SteelSeries-Arctis-7P-Wireless-Playstation/dp/B08H4YMC22?ref_=ast_sto_dp

Initial Impressions:

Fits well, soft cushioned cups feel comfortable, I didn't like the band thing though..

Sound > The virtual surround is real good, good amount of Bass.. tested on Returnal and Gears and you really feel center of the sound.. only downside I felt was its not too loud for me, may be I am used to external speakers more than headphones..

Wireless works seamlessly with PS5 and SX, just switch the dongle every time you want to use

• Like 1