What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

Got this bag as PS5 carry bag, use it while riding, old bag couldn't fit the plus sized beauty. 

IMG20210724120514.jpg

IMG20210724120514.jpg

Enough space for the PS5, stand, controller, 2 laptops and all its cables. A pair of clothing and chain lube as well. Plus some room to spare.

Edited by gecko89
  • Like 7

20 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Got this bag as PS5 carry bag, use it while riding, old bag couldn't fit the plus sized beauty. 

IMG20210724120514.jpg

IMG20210724120514.jpg

Enough space for the PS5, stand, controller, 2 laptops and all its cables. A pair of clothing and chain lube as well. Plus some room to spare.

Looks nice.. is this waterproof? 

5 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Looks nice.. is this waterproof? 

Nope, not waterproof unfortunately. Have a waterproof cover bought separately.

Some brand named Bange, it's made in China so not sure if it's a knockoff of something or not. Pretty rugged though, build quality feels super sturdy. 40Liters space. 

https://dl.flipkart.com/s/lnkS1WuuuN

• Like 1

18 hours ago, gecko89 said:

IMG20210724120514.jpg

IMG20210724120514.jpg

Why do you need a ps5 carry bag, especially in times of this pandemic ? Travel would be far lesser than normal I presume !

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ne0 said:

Why do you need a ps5 carry bag, especially in times of this pandemic ? Travel would be far lesser than normal I presume !

I keep travelling between Bangalore and Mangalore, once in a month or two. And I stay in Mangalore for at least a week, so get the PS along with me.

With the pandemic, travel is less but I stay for months instead, so more the reason to have a carry bag that fits the console :P 

Edited by gecko89

18 minutes ago, North said:

Some orange and white action from the Prime Day Sale :P

img%5D

which iPhone is that?

Epomaker GK61S (bottom) with Gateron Browns and PBT keycaps. Received it today via India post. 

Replaced the Keychron K2V2 keycaps with a retro Mac PBT set two weeks ago.

IMG-20210728-074346-2.jpg

Edited by l33tmaniac
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

Epomaker GK61S (bottom) with Gateron Browns and PBT keycaps. Received it today via India post. 

Replaced the Keychron K2V2 keycaps with a retro Mac PBT set two weeks ago.

IMG-20210728-074346-2.jpg

Any customs?