What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

9 hours ago, him2anshu said:

Macbook Air M1 in Unidays offer with Airpods and a laptop stand for my office laptop. Preordered Keychron K2 v2 hot swappable, do not know it's delivery date yet.

https://m.imgur.com/a/x5Gnu2p

Buy an MX master 3 to complete your setup

Finally got this! Feels so premium to use! To current Mx users, how have you set the gestures and stuff?

zJvAJ0c.jpeg

aGKvnBa.jpeg
The box image looks so awkward and uncomfortable (hope it's not just me). The product itself looks premium af. May I know how much did it cost?

Sent from my JSN-L42 using Tapatalk

Just now, Ani23 said:

The box image looks so awkward and uncomfortable (hope it's not just me). The product itself looks premium af. May I know how much did it cost?

The box image was a quick pic taken, sorry!

It cost around 7k

It cost around 7k
The box art itself is very awkward.
This might be a silly question but is lag a non issue with wireless mouse nowdays?
Also does this specefic company have any warrenty/service in india?

1 minute ago, Ani23 said:

The box art is very awkward.
This might be a silly question but is lag a non issue with wireless mouse nowdays?

Comes with a wireless receiver. Miles better than bluetooth and this is a productivity mouse. Not intended for gaming

It cost around 7k

13 minutes ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Finally got this! Feels so premium to use! To current Mx users, how have you set the gestures and stuff?

Yes. Just download Logi Options software to customize. On Linux, there is a custom utility that you can use to specify the gestures via a config file.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ani23 said:

I think the newer mice have amazing response time. Especially the newer gaming ones, like the G Pro Wireless, etc. Although I am not sure about the gaming mice in terms of performance, but I got this one for non-gaming use. And in terms of lag, although been just 1 day, no lag as such. Although haven't tried bluetooth yet.

And its Logitech, has service centres all across the country. And this mouse has officially launched here so warranty is applicable, 2 year warranty as per the retailer! :)

1 minute ago, l33tmaniac said:

Yes. Just download Logi Options software to customize. On Linux, there is a custom utility that you can use to specify the gestures via a config file.

Yup did that, but just wanted to see how others have setup their mice!

Edited by Lazyboy8134
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Where did you buy it from for 7k?

Got it from a local retailer, dm me, I'll send you the details if you want. He ships across the country!

Amazon had many reviews saying they got used devices at first so was skeptical and plus got a good price here.