What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

On 8/30/2021 at 5:34 PM, radicaldude said:

Was looking for this since eternity.

PS- the manual is freaking epic. They don't make such manuals anymore (not even digital). Manga styled!

Pps- now I'm looking for the other castlevania title on the ps2. Do share leads (if any). P_20210807_124302-02.jpgP_20210807_124759-01.jpg

f**k. Where did you get this?

On 8/28/2021 at 11:52 AM, Lazyboy8134 said:

Finally got this! Feels so premium to use! To current Mx users, how have you set the gestures and stuff?

Have been using this for over 18 months and can confirm it's a beast of a mouse. Use Logitech Options to tweak various gestures. You can set program wise gestures also.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Does it need a receiver for PC?

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

If you want to use wireless then yes. I'm using it wired. (USB-C cable)  

No. Works on bluetooth. But works better with receiver.

• Thanks 1

On 9/3/2021 at 10:31 PM, dylanjosh said:

Bought a new controller for PC

3eKqKX0.jpg

Congrats!

How does it feel? what did you upgrade from?

16 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Does it need a receiver for PC?

Most modern Xbone or Series X controllers your find on Amazon/FK now work via bluetooth for wireless

iirc there is a button on the top of the controllers that you press for pairing.

2 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Congrats!

How does it feel? what did you upgrade from?

Thanks. I was using an xbox 360 controller before this. Feeling like this one is lighter and a little smaller. I like the weight of the 360 controller more but I like the texture of this one. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Shantz said:

Got a laptop (Legion 5 Pro), Apple TV 4k, and a charger (Vapcell S4 Plus) for son, wife and myself respectively.

How's the L5P ? I read some models had screen issues. How's the battery ? 

Not looking for gaming (beyond some indies), but more for photo editing, minor work and consumption standpoint. Initially finalized the L5P, but now looking at Zenbook OLED models - probably will get better battery life. 

Recommendations ? 

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

How's the L5P ? I read some models had screen issues. How's the battery ? 

Not looking for gaming (beyond some indies), but more for photo editing, minor work and consumption standpoint. Initially finalized the L5P, but now looking at Zenbook OLED models - probably will get better battery life. 

Recommendations ? 

I got it for my son so it will be used mainly as plugged in but i did some checks by adding him to use during the class unplugged and it still had around 50%left after 3-3.5 hours of online class. So looks to be decent enough. Not that i had the balanced mode turned on in their vantage software. You can go up and down this number by changing the mode. You’ll surely not get as much as you would get on a model without the dedicated gpu. Also it’s very heavy if that’sa consideration. One good thing vs most others (including asus zen) is that Lenovo warranty is better. Also for this model, Lenovo gives 3 year premium warranty.
No issues on my model wrt screen etc. There’s a minor problem that the laptop seems to detect the rgb keyboard as normal white one and thus the built in key combos to turn on/off/change pattern don’t work. Apparently lots of ppl are facing this issue but i was able to fix it by using a third party software someone wrote for Lenovo laptops keyboards.

• Thanks 1