What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

Just now, radicaldude said:

Is that a part of a series. Can't find it anywhere. 

There is one more story where they play snake and ladders. 

Crime King was standalone. Post Khazana series. First adventure of Nagraj when they gave him secret identity like Superman. It will be reprinted soon hopefully. This reprintathon has given me an opportunity to complete my entire Nagraj and Dhruv collection which I stopped in 2002. Some of the stories are damn good still now, and some have aged poorly.

1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

Crime King was standalone. Post Khazana series. First adventure of Nagraj when they gave him secret identity like Superman. It will be reprinted soon hopefully. This reprintathon has given me an opportunity to complete my entire Nagraj and Dhruv collection which I stopped in 2002. Some of the stories are damn good still now, and some have aged poorly.

Do you have crime king? Also do they play snake and ladders in the same story?

I remember another story, death of super commando Dhruv, modelled on death of Superman. 

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

Do you have crime king? Also do they play snake and ladders in the same story?

I remember another story, death of super commando Dhruv, modelled on death of Superman. 

Yes I have Crime King, original print. It's in my home town. Ya snake and ladders puzzle is in same comic iirc. Death of Dhruv is covered in City without Hero series which I read recently first time. Pic uploaded above. And it's damn good story. We can discuss more in comics thread.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Thanks. I am quite sure I had tried their website quite a few times but there was no response. I thought its dead or may be I was using .com.

20 hours ago, radicaldude said:

"Maine Mara Dhruv ko"?

20 hours ago, Big Boss said:

This reprintathon has given me an opportunity to complete my entire Nagraj and Dhruv collection which I stopped in 2002.

I am planning to do the same. Had the entire collection of comics released till ~2005 or so, lying in a store room at my home town, but most of them are eaten by mice :D I got a google drive link for most of these comics but guess that will be counted as :zodka:

Edited by Bauji

Rajcomics.net or any other official sites don't have any comics in stock.

Only places to order are:

Comichaveli.com

Comicadda.com

Umacart.com

Hellobookmine.com

Comicmafia.com

And few others. There is a seller called Ram comics Ghaziabad who takes orders on whatsapp. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Rajcomics.net or any other official sites don't have any comics in stock.

Only places to order are:

Comichaveli.com

Comicadda.com

Umacart.com

Hellobookmine.com

Comicmafia.com

And few others. There is a seller called Ram comics Ghaziabad who takes orders on whatsapp. 

Who's doing the cheapest price ?