What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

3 minutes ago, dante77 said:

What is the on road price of this? And you are in Blore right? How much did it cost!?

Also, just curious why you didn't go for automatic? Price concern or you prefer manual?

I am in Delhi. On road price of this model is 13l. On road price of automatic variant is around 18l. Wasn't looking to spend that much. 13l was anyway stretching my budget. I already bought an automatic H City last year.

• Like 2

I am in Delhi. On road price of this model is 13l. On road price of automatic variant is around 18l. Wasn't looking to spend that much. 13l was anyway stretching my budget. I already bought an automatic H City last year.
Thanks for the info. Man, the jump from manual to automatic is huge!

Congrats on the new mate! Looks great!
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Got it last friday.
Sonet- Diesel Automatic.

Congrats! Good choice :) Is this the Htx or the top model? And how long was the waiting period?

I am thinking of booking the Htx Diesel AT during Diwali, if nothing new(Astor, Taigun etc) offers something similar.

4 hours ago, Ram Dante said:

Congrats! Good choice :) Is this the Htx or the top model? And how long was the waiting period?

I am thinking of booking the Htx Diesel AT during Diwali, if nothing new(Astor, Taigun etc) offers something similar.

Thanks.

Yes, it's HTX. We wanted GTX but it has huge waiting period. Even HTX was quoted as 4-5 months but with lot of pressure we managed to get it in 2 months. Astor will be much better than Taigun for sure.

12 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Awesome. Congrats. Best Sonet variant to get

Thanks and Congrats for your Creta too. Me and wife both wanted Creta only but due to various issues it wasn't possible in our time frame.

• Like 1

Just now, harsh1387 said:

Thanks.

Yes, it's HTX. We wanted GTX but it has huge waiting period. Even HTX was quoted as 4-5 months but with lot of pressure we managed to get it in 2 months. Astor will be much better than Taigun for sure.

Thanks and Congrats for your Creta too. Me and wife both wanted Creta only but due to various issues it wasn't possible in our time frame.

Thanks man. Yeah, waiting period is a lot on Creta as well. Thankfully, was able to pull some strings and got it within 3 days of booking :P

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Thanks man. Yeah, waiting period is a lot on Creta as well. Thankfully, was able to pull some strings and got it within 3 days of booking :P

Congrats . 3 days for Petrol Manual  :)need real solid contacts to pull this kind of a thing considering the waiting times in general .

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Congrats . 3 days for Petrol Manual  :)need real solid contacts to pull this kind of a thing .