What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

On 9/16/2021 at 11:03 PM, harsh1387 said:

Got it last friday.
Sonet- Diesel Automatic.

240096cbf65af0d5b2c1fccb03bed58c.jpg

Nice ?. This was also my first choice as well  ( since Seltos AT was out of my budget :D at 17.5 lakhs) when I was looking for a car 3 months back . Also HTX variant gives best value for money amongst all the variants . 

Really nice car .

But since I have a big family here so I went for S cross Zeta AT . Didn't want to give up on convenience of Automatic . So good for city driving

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

Congrats . 3 days for Petrol Manual  :)need real solid contacts to pull this kind of a thing considering the waiting times in general .

Thanks man. Apart from that, it was luck as well. Initially, we were told a waiting time of 2 months but by chance, the exact model and colour we wanted was cancelled at the last moment by a customer

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Nice ?. This was also my first choice as well  ( since Seltos AT was out of my budget :D at 17.5 lakhs) when I was looking for a car 3 months back . Also HTX variant gives best value for money amongst all the variants . 

Really nice car .

But since I have a big family here so I went for S cross Zeta AT . Didn't want to give up on convenience of Automatic . So good for city driving

Congrats man. S cross is an excellent vfm car